CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Stacy & Gigi scenes

Always
    Always
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Stacy & Gigi scenes Empty Stacy & Gigi scenes

Post by Always Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:29 am

I really felt them today and hoped they could be sisters again. I always hated stacy but they made me feel like she was turning around today. I have wanted nothing but Stacy to die all this time, but today I felt she new what it was to be a mother.....I must be crazy....keep stacy and Gigi........they make a good story.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Stacy & Gigi scenes Empty Re: Stacy & Gigi scenes

Post by Chris Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 am

Stacy's acknowledging all the wrong she's done and seeming desire to reconcile her relationship with Gigi as they cooed over the baby did humble her. It's always a bit disconcerting when a character who had a penchant for shady antics suddenly starts acting right just before they are to be
    Spoiler:
    Always
    Always
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Always Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 am

i hate that they're killing her off now. 6 months ago I would have been ok with it. Why cant they just send her away.....let her be arrested for her crimes....or have her go into a coma instead of dying. That way they can still have all the OTHER scrabble over the babys custody in her absence. Then maybe later on Stacy comes back and fights whoever gets the little girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:15 pm