Scariest Stephen King movie Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scariest Stephen King movie

Go down 
5 posters

What is the scariest movie you've seen based on a novel by Stephen King?
Carrie
Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_lcap0%Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Shining
Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_lcap25%Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Christine
Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_lcap0%Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cujo
Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_lcap25%Scariest Stephen King movie I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Children of the Corn
 0% [ 0 ]
Silver Bullet
 0% [ 0 ]
Pet Semetary
 25% [ 1 ]
It
 0% [ 0 ]
Misery
 25% [ 1 ]
The Mist
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Scariest Stephen King movie Empty
PostSubject: Scariest Stephen King movie   Scariest Stephen King movie EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Which movie based on a book by Stephen King would you consider the scariest?

I really haven't seen too many of them but my vote would be for Misery because, it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Stephen King movie   Scariest Stephen King movie EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Its hard to pick one King movie as being the scariest. I picked Cujo because the very idea of it is terrifying.

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Stephen King movie   Scariest Stephen King movie EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Its hard to pick one King movie as being the scariest. I picked Cujo because the very idea of it is terrifying.

It's also another one (like Misery) that isn't rooted in the supernatural so it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Stephen King movie   Scariest Stephen King movie EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 pm

I picked The Shining, tho Misery is probably more scary because it could (does) happen IRL.

Cujo wouldn't happen - assuming as the set up that Cujo was rabid. Rabid dogs do not calculate - they just react to immediate stimuli until the convulse and die.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Stephen King movie   Scariest Stephen King movie EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Pet Cemetery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Stephen King movie   Scariest Stephen King movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest Stephen King movie
Page 1 of 1