Whitney Houston has passed away Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitney Houston has passed away

Go down 
+17
Bluesmama
RobbieFTW
captainbryce
Jason B.
Supernova
FireIce918
Chris
Nystyle709
Shale
CeCe
CatEyes10736
Alan Smithee
tmontyb
Hyacinth Girl
Suzi
AtownPeep
RedBedroom
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Whitney Houston has passed away Empty
PostSubject: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 pm

OH, my goodness. Only 48 and so talented before the drug use.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355454
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm stunned.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 pm

So so sad, RIP Whitney . I hope her daughter will be OK.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Very sad and I hate to say that I think she would have been better off had she married someone else---he sort of led her down the drug path..
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm

So so sad. May she rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Suzi wrote:
So so sad, RIP Whitney . I hope her daughter will be OK.

I thought about her daughter right away and had to check how old she is now. I was thinking more like 15 but she's either 17 or 18 as an article from the fall of 2011 stated she was 17.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I was just flipping through channels and WHAM. There was this news. RIP.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm

They're talking about it on CNN right now. Very sad.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
Very sad and I hate to say that I think she would have been better off had she married someone else---he sort of led her down the drug path..

Who was it she was dating before? Randall Cunningham? I always had a bad feeling it would be like this. But even so, I really am just stunned. How sad.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 am

We saw it coming, no real surprise. Just yesterday I was looking online at some pics of her seemingly out of control at some party. It is tragic that ppl lose their bearings and succomb to drugs that take an eventual toll on the body.

Such a loss. I will always love her voice.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 am

Shale wrote:
We saw it coming, no real surprise. Just yesterday I was looking online at some pics of her seemingly out of control at some party. It is tragic that ppl lose their bearings and succomb to drugs that take an eventual toll on the body.

Such a loss. I will always love her voice.

It really is one of those things you always knew would happen but is surreal when it actually does. Beautiful voice & a damn shame. Hope she is finally at peace.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 am

Yeah, that's crazy. RIP.

Sidenote: I find it hilariously sad how people talked shit when Amy Winehouse passed, but now find it a shame when Whitney has met the same fate. Such hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 am

CeCe wrote:

Who was it she was dating before? Randall Cunningham? I always had a bad feeling it would be like this. But even so, I really am just stunned. How sad.

She was with Eddie Murphy before she met Bobby Brown. And its a shame how people are going to blame him.for her downfall. Whitney was a GROWN woman. And if you're going to blame anybody, Eddie was the one who fucked her head up. She was truly in love with him and he didnt want to be with her. But ultimately, no outside person is to blame for anything. It's just a tragic end to a fairytale.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am

Quote :
And its a shame how people are going to blame him for her downfall

I totally agree with that. She didn't have to do the drugs no matter what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

She was with Eddie Murphy before she met Bobby Brown. And its a shame how people are going to blame him.for her downfall. Whitney was a GROWN woman. And if you're going to blame anybody, Eddie was the one who fucked her head up. She was truly in love with him and he didnt want to be with her. But ultimately, no outside person is to blame for anything. It's just a tragic end to a fairytale.

co-signs We make our own choices & live (or die) with the consequences. I think a lot of people hoped she would come out of it. Even if someone seems too far gone, Robert Downey is proof it really can happen. I had hoped that would happen for her.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 am

It's odd, because I had been sporadically thinking about her all day before the news broke. Earlier I was thinking about "Greatest Love of All," how when I was about six years old when it was out, and taking the lyric 'If I fell, if I succeed' literally (thinking that she meant if she had actually physically fallen down and didn't die from the injury.) Her and Bobby's duet "Something In Common" was also in my head, as was In Living Color's "Rhythmless Nation" parody. Whitney was heavy on my mind earlier today, then this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 am

RedBedroom wrote:

I thought about her daughter right away and had to check how old she is now. I was thinking more like 15 but she's either 17 or 18 as an article from the fall of 2011 stated she was 17.

Yeah she's about 18 now and didn't seem to be going down a positive path. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. I only hope she didn't learn through the media.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Sidenote: I find it hilariously sad how people talked shit when Amy Winehouse passed, but now find it a shame when Whitney has met the same fate. Such hypocrisy.

You'd think it would be the other way around because Amy Winehouse crashed and burnt a lot sooner than Whitney did.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:09 am

I heard that the Grammy's show tomorrow night is basically being rescripted for tributes and that Jennifer Hudson is going to perform in her honor.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston has passed away   Whitney Houston has passed away EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 am