CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
pisces33
Kral
6 posters

Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue Empty Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue

Post by Kral Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Post all the stupid, bogus rumors/lies you heard about TSJ from the haters over the years in this thread. Let's laugh at it. Just post one per post though.

I'll start with the first rumor....

"TSJ is going to leave the show in March [2004]"

What year is it again?
    😆
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue Empty Re: Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue

Post by pisces33 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

This was actually from someone who writes for SZ. She said TSJ is a lot older than RH. Wrong, RH is 3 years older. She said RH is taller, wrong again. She obviously was deranged or a liar, or probably both, but she was a hater who used her position to push her agenda, and made me very angry. She said a lot more but I stopped reading.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue Empty Re: Fun thread: ridiculous gossip/lies/rumors about TSJ/Todd that proved untrue

Post by Kral Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 pm

I heard the "short" comment too. Once someone tried to make TSJ out to be short. Um, no. The man is 6" tall. LMAO!
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh, I got one:

At Super Soap Weekend, Trevor supposedly made some sort of rude or callous gesture to the crowd, and Kassie reprimanded him for it.

:rme:
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 pm

"TSJ can't act"

"TSJ isn't Todd. The real Todd is still out there and TSJ is playing Walker, who is pretending to be Todd"

"No one likes working with TSJ." Seems to me, he's the one most of the cast wants to work with

"TSJ is really difficult to work with." If he's so difficult, why do all the newbies say he's the one they most want to work with and why do so many of his leading ladies - Gina, Flo - gush about how much they love working with him?
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Adrian LePere Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 am

"Erika Slezak hates TSJ."
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 am

how about that Trevor wanted to be the highest paid actor on oltl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:05 am