Question for guys with sisters Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for guys with sisters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Question for guys with sisters Empty
PostSubject: Question for guys with sisters   Question for guys with sisters EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 pm

To make the long story part of this short, somebody always has to be here to answer the phone, and this morning my dad and brother were home when my mom was gone so I could run to the bank and the store, and they knew I'd be gone a while running errands, but I was expected back sooner than I was. My mom got home before I did and when my dad was going off asking what was taking so long she told him I had to run out and pick up 'girl stuff, you want me to spell it out for you?' and my poor brother, ROFLMAO! she said, got up and just left the room when she said that. Now, I'm sure he's had to have known at some point before this that I'm a woman and this stuff happens, but it was never directly addressed whenever he was in the room.

So for the guys who grew up with sisters...did you ever get caught in the middle of a discussion about your sister's periods? Or for the girls who grew up with brothers, did they ever know or were they 'blissfully unaware'?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Question for guys with sisters   Question for guys with sisters EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:31 am

Well, my brother knows about biology, he knows what a period is. But it never was like he knew when me or my mother was on our period......I don't think. And if he did, it's not like he gave a shit. It's a natural part of life.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Question for guys with sisters   Question for guys with sisters EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
But it never was like he knew when me or my mother was on our period.......

Oh, he knew! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Question for guys with sisters   Question for guys with sisters EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 am

I was blissfully unaware about such things because in the '50s there were no such conversations. I don't even recall seeing any boxes of pads - I think they were kept in the bedroom and not in the bathroom. My sister was about 14 when I left home so I guess she was using pads, but I was totally unaware.

We guys joked about girls on the rag but had no real knowledge of what it entailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for guys with sisters   Question for guys with sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for guys with sisters
Page 1 of 1