Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?

Go down 
+9
Hyacinth Girl
FireIce918
Marc™
Bluesmama
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Shale
Chris
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? Empty
PostSubject: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:44 pm

It irks me personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 pm

I always wear shorts.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, they tend not to. I squat over the toilet, so they don't touch the floor because they're not pulled all the way down. But I wouldn't freak out if they did.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Chris wrote:
It irks me personally.

I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm

I won't even put my purse on a public restroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Never gave it thought.

One time a co-worker dropped her big purse right into the bowl. Now THAT would greatly upset me!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't like it, no.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 am

LOL, I thought I was the only person who thought this!

I also get a bit disgusted when I see ladies put their purse or shopping bags on the floor. Ain't that what the hook is for?
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 am

FireIce918 wrote:
LOL, I thought I was the only person who thought this!

I also get a bit disgusted when I see ladies put their purse or shopping bags on the floor. Ain't that what the hook is for?

IF there's a hook. On vacations I actually take my own, one of those plastic over the door hangers.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 am

Bluesmama wrote:

IF there's a hook. On vacations I actually take my own, one of those plastic over the door hangers.

Great idea! I'll have to remember that one.

And perhaps even worse than your pants or other items touching the bathroom floor, what grosses me out is when people walk into the bathrooms, barefoot, at the beach. Ugh! Nevermind your pants or purse touching the "stuff" that is probably on the floor--how 'bout your bare feet??? At that point, there's no sense in "kick-flushing", either, if you're just going to step in it anyway. . . .
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

[quote="Hyacinth Girl"]

I go into the restroom barefoot when at the beach. Can't be any worse than the stuff I walk on in the sand. Did you know urine is actually a deterrent to athletes foot?

Urine is not some deadly chemical or for the most part even a biohazard on intact skin. No worse than walking barefoot on the farm as a kid, squishing cow shit thru my toes. (actually, you don't run the risk of getting hookworm in a pissy bathroom.)

Sometimes ppl overreact to the thot of 'germs' more than the reality of them.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 pm

It irks me too but luckily it don't happen very often.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:41 pm

[quote="Shale"]

Well, after you work in a lab for 25 years, testing peoples' urine, feces, blood and anything else that comes out of the human body, I'll not be convinced that it's no big deal to come in contact with someone's bodily specimens, no matter how it happens.

Urine is an ultra-filtrate of blood, and can also harbor some of the nasty-ass bacteria and viruses from the blood whence it came. So no, I won't be pissing on my feet to avoid athlete's foot--flip flops work just as nicely.

Some of those viruses out there can survive outside the body for given amounts of time, so in my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 pm

I don't like it when I have to touch a door handle to get out of the rest room.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I don't like it when I have to touch a door handle to get out of the rest room.

I NEVER touch the door handle. Always use a paper towel.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

I NEVER touch the door handle. Always use a paper towel.

Sometimes there are only the electric hand dryers.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Public baths suck. In a perfect world we would never have to use them!
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 am

I can't squat, so I have no choice I have to sit. I can't figure why women have to pee on the toilet seat. I try to keep my pant legs from hitting the floor, and will hang my purse around my neck if there is no holder for it. It ain't gonna hit the floor either. I also do not touch the doors after I wash my hands. I use my blouse tail or a jacket bottom.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 am

Suzi wrote:
I can't figure why women have to pee on the toilet seat.

I can't figure out why they do a lot of the things they do. Anyone who has the idea women are "clean", have NO idea. Vomit
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 am

CeCe wrote:

I can't figure out why they do a lot of the things they do. Anyone who has the idea women are "clean", have NO idea. Vomit
UM sorry but I have heard how dirty female bathrooms are compared to mens, but it ain't true. I worked for a while as a janitor in schools all over the Abbotsford area, and believe me the boys rooms were always much dirtier than the girls (of any age) K through high school). Women manage to pee on toilet seats, guys manage to pee on everything, throw toilet paper and towels all over (keeps the trash cans tidy ya know?), and throw fruit at the mirrors. They shouldn't be allowed mirrors either they just pee on those too when they weren't throwing oranges at them..
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 am

Its annoying but if my pants are that long then I will roll them up so things like that dont happen. There are worse things I'm concerned about as far as bathroom germs go.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 am

Suzi wrote:

UM sorry but I have heard how dirty female bathrooms are compared to mens, but it ain't true. I worked for a while as a janitor in schools all over the Abbotsford area, and believe me the boys rooms were always much dirtier than the girls (of any age) K through high school). Women manage to pee on toilet seats, guys manage to pee on everything, throw toilet paper and towels all over (keeps the trash cans tidy ya know?), and throw fruit at the mirrors. They shouldn't be allowed mirrors either they just pee on those too when they weren't throwing oranges at them..

LOL you should see some of the ones I've been in. I swear a time or two I thought someone had stomped a litter of mice to death.

NASTY. I avoid public restrooms like ebola, swine flu & lassa fever.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 am

Well, in the '70s I cleaned the public restrooms at the French Market and the women's were often disgusting (shit on the back of the toilet seat). The mens' was generally dirty but never shit on the toilet seats.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:03 am

That was probably because women can't stand to sit on a public toilet seat. However if the seat is cold it is safe no need to squat over the seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?   Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does it bother you when your trousers/pants hit the floor in a public restroom?
Page 1 of 1