CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
Jason B.
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Marc™
10 posters

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Empty Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?

Post by Marc™ Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 am

If you discovered a video of you and your lover having sex posted online, that they recorded (either secretly or with your knowledge), would you sue them?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Empty Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 am

For half of whatever they made from it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Empty Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah, what he said.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:03 pm

If they made money on it yes, if not I would just kick their ass!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 pm

The next time I saw them there would be a big misunderstanding, that much I can say. If they posted it for profit, then I would sue them.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm

If they didn't take it down immediately, yes I would.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Like everyone else, I would at least get the profit from my work. It it was taken without permission I would sue for civil damages but first see if there were criminal charges (In Florida you can sneak a silent video but any sound recording without knowledge is illegal)

I have some still pics online of me and Raul, but he is quite open (In fact he posted the pic of us on Craigs List without me knowing). One other lover who did fotos with me, I couldn't locate for permissions so I only posted the face down and close ups (plus one where I obscured his face.)

Ppl who allow themselves to be fotografed naked or having sex should be prepared for it to go public - whether intentionally or surreptitiously.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm

If it was without my knowledge, I would not only sue that person ~ I would make sure that harm comes his/her way at some point. . . likely way later.

If it was with my knowledge then I would consider that person as "part" of the recording ~ thus, brought on by myself for being so stupid. But if money is to be had then, yes, I'd see about suing.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 pm

If I didn't know I'd probably sue, otherwise my advice is to not willingly let anyone film you having sex if you want to avoid having any problems.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

Of course, I'd never give my consent to something like that. So it would have to be without my knowledge. Hell yea I'd sue!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:55 pm