Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?

Go down 
+6
Chris
Jason B.
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Marc™
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 am

If you discovered a video of you and your lover having sex posted online, that they recorded (either secretly or with your knowledge), would you sue them?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 am

For half of whatever they made from it.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah, what he said.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:03 pm

If they made money on it yes, if not I would just kick their ass!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 pm

The next time I saw them there would be a big misunderstanding, that much I can say. If they posted it for profit, then I would sue them.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm

If they didn't take it down immediately, yes I would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Like everyone else, I would at least get the profit from my work. It it was taken without permission I would sue for civil damages but first see if there were criminal charges (In Florida you can sneak a silent video but any sound recording without knowledge is illegal)

I have some still pics online of me and Raul, but he is quite open (In fact he posted the pic of us on Craigs List without me knowing). One other lover who did fotos with me, I couldn't locate for permissions so I only posted the face down and close ups (plus one where I obscured his face.)

Ppl who allow themselves to be fotografed naked or having sex should be prepared for it to go public - whether intentionally or surreptitiously.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm

If it was without my knowledge, I would not only sue that person ~ I would make sure that harm comes his/her way at some point. . . likely way later.

If it was with my knowledge then I would consider that person as "part" of the recording ~ thus, brought on by myself for being so stupid. But if money is to be had then, yes, I'd see about suing.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 pm

If I didn't know I'd probably sue, otherwise my advice is to not willingly let anyone film you having sex if you want to avoid having any problems.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

Of course, I'd never give my consent to something like that. So it would have to be without my knowledge. Hell yea I'd sue!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?   Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Sue a Lover Who Posted a Videotape of the Two of You Being Intimate?
Page 1 of 1