What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?

Go down 
+3
Suzi
Alan Smithee
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? Empty
PostSubject: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm

After you moved out of your parents house, what happened to your bedroom? Did your parents preserve it, or did they turn it into something else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm

It became a shrine. Pilgrims came from far and near. OK, so my mother sold the house not long after I moved out so it stayed basically a bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 pm

I never had a childhood bedroom. I either slept in the living room or in the all purpose room that served as my bedroom, the dining room and once a week the laundry room.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Well, the house where I lived as a kid has been sold. My mother moved to FL like two months after I came back to NY but my room was still the same. She sold the bedroom furniture though.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 pm

It remained a bedroom that was never used except when I visited her. When she got Alzheimers her live-in caretaker slept in it. The house has been rented out to the same people for over 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm

When I moved out, I took 90% of what was in my bedroom with me (including the bed.) It just became another empty room in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Me & my brother shared a room and after I moved it because just his. When I moved back I took the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?   What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out? Empty

Back to top Go down

What became of your childhood bedroom after you moved out?
Page 1 of 1