Unpopular opinions Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unpopular opinions

Go down 
+2
Supernova
Marc™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 pm

What are some "unpopular" opinions you hold. Here are mine.

• I will hate Michael Jordan until the day I die.
  • Men shouldn't wear skinny or fitted jeans....on the flipside, dudes who sag look like complete buffoons.
  • Ugly Betty was one of the worse shows television ever created.
  • Zac Efron is neither attractive or talented.
  • 80s hair metal was better than 90s grunge.
  • Leaks and illegal downloads aren't the cause of low record sales.
  • Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Pitbull are the sonic equivalent to garbage.
  • The utter buffoonery that IS southern hip hop ruined the whole genre, and it needs to be commercially shunned - forever. [I don't think that's all that unpopular of an opinion, I just wanted to say it]
  • Fuck the convenience of YouTube, it was better to watch music videos on MTV in 1990 (even if it meant sitting through what you didn't wanna see) than it is to stream them in 2010.
  • It's not cool to jerk off with morning wood.
  • Kirk was better than Picard.
  • Jefferson D'Arcy ruined Married with Children.
  • The Real World should have been cancelled before the dawn of the 2000s.
  • Avatar should have gotten the Oscar for Best Picture
  • Prince is weird, creepy, annoying.....and I'm not a fan of 70-80% of his music.
  • Community colleges are better than universities.
  • It's more fun to buy music at a retail record store than to download it from iTunes.
  • I'd rather have a wall of CD's than 5000 mp3's files stored on my computer for an iPod.
  • The 90s weren't great.
  • I Love Lucy is annoying.
  • I like Beyonce better as a solo act than I did Destiny's Child.
  • The Superbowl didn't kill Janet's career, wack ass music did.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm

1. Men with dark body hair should shave their legs and pits, and those that have hairy stomachs are included too.
2. Anne Rice is crazy for having it made a crime to write fanfiction using any of her characters.
3. Coke is better than Pepsi, and you know it's true because it wasn't Coke's people caught stealing Pepsi's formula a few years ago.
4. About the only reason a woman would buy and wear a swimsuit that looks like two or three napkins and string, is to get men's attention.
5. Thongs defeat the purpose of even bothering to wear underpants.
6. Diet anything sucks, zero calorie anything sucks, sugar free anything sucks, and whoever came up with salt free chips was out of his mind!
7. You either need to teach your kids to be quiet in stores or when they start having a fit, there needs to be a bouncer to throw your whole family out.
8. There needs to be a third Disney park in America that consists of the old rides and attractions that World and Land had and everybody loved, but got rid of to make way for the new, run-of-the-mill 120 mph roller coasters and whatever.
9. Maybe Bob Hope was right in his original statement and Sal Mineo's birthday SHOULD be a day when schools are closed.
10. Kids don't need shorter summer breaks, they need fewer teacher meeting days.
11. If a school can't afford textbooks, it doesn't need to harrass us with 10,000 bake sales and car washes for sports equipment.
12. In books, TV and movies, women's characters need to exist more for just being the sex appeal, somebody's girlfriend, or the snooty, uppity, can't have any fun because it's stupid and immature person that nobody likes.
13. There need to be more books and movies where women leads exist for more than just to find a boyfriend/husband and FINALLY get married before they die.
14. The 2002 remake of Twilight Zone's episode The Monsters are Due on Maple Street sucked.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm

You both have interesting lists. Supernova, it is so intersting what Rice did to the fanfic authors. I had to Google it to see what it is all about as I never heard of negative reprocussions for fanfic in any medium.
Anyhoo, here is my list:
1. Cartoons for adults are all stupid.
2. Part of elementary school teachers' annual reviews should include evaluation from parents.
3. Anti-abortion protesters should better spend their time volunteering with at-risk youth rather than holding up signs.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 am

Mine's pretty unpopular...

I believe that one of the major causes (if not the primary cause) of 9/11 and the subsequent "War on Terror" is a fundamental failure of American foreign policy in the Middle East. I don't believe Americans are being honest with themselves about the reality that diplomatic steps could have been taken to prevent the initial incident and the current "war".

Also, guys over 30 look ridiculous with long hair.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:34 pm

• Electric guitars are annoying.
  • Behind Kanye's egotistical outbursts, his points tend to have merit.
  • Even though I generally dislike the overall mentalities of pro-lifers, the older I get the less I support abortion.
  • While I can believe Michael wasn't a child molester, he was still a mental case for hanging around kids like that.
  • The best things in life aren't free.
  • I'd rather my service tech. be a man.
  • Salt-N-Pepa hair isn't attractive.
  • Tiger Woods should in no way be embraced by the black community.
  • TV was better when there were only 3 major networks and cable wasn't essential.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

What don't I believe that isn't unpopular? I say "Nice day outside" and somebody's waiting to fight me on it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Women should not shave their armpits or legs
No one should shave their pubes
No one should use deodorant
Perfume should NOT be smelled two feet away from a person
Marijuana should be legal (oh wait - do they have to be unpopular opinions?)
Gays should have equal rights to marry
All 3-D movies in theater should have a 2-D version available at regular movie cost

I'll Be Back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unpopular opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions   Unpopular opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Unpopular opinions
Page 1 of 1