Eli - what a clown! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eli - what a clown!

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Eli - what a clown! Empty
PostSubject: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Eli - what a clown! Clown-mask

They can't kill him fast enough for me now.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm

I want him around long enough for Hannah to screw up so Eli gets rid of Cole for us. Marty can then loose it and have a break-down and be sent off to St. Anne's for good. I want Blaire to suffer a bit more, too,for her arrogance and holier-than-thou attitude. I will be forever indebted to Eli if he gets rid of Cole for us! I really hope that BB is leaving. I can't stand Cole.

Eli's interesting - very evil - but I kinda like him. I'll love him if he gets rid of Cole and Marty for us!
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Eli looked like a complete tool not knowing his own brother (is he really his brother?) was actually alive. I had to laugh at the proverbial dunce cap on his head.
Back to top Go down
LuvTnT
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
LuvTnT

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

I laughed at Tea wipping Todd's nose when he got out of the pool. They both started to laugh.

Eli is a dweeb.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah Eli sucks. And his eyebrows are really weird. Like they're drawn on, or something.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 pm

I wish he would do something to Cole as threatened but we wouldn't be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 am

todd nailed him on point and if blair had been paying attenion she would have noticed that something is not quite right with mr. wonderful
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Blaire's too arrogant and full of herself to think she made a mistake though jack called her on how he was right about McPain - I love that kid!!! I SOOOOO want Hannah to screw up and have Eli follow through on his threats. I think I could forgive him almost everything if he got rid of that cretin for us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eli - what a clown!   Eli - what a clown! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eli - what a clown!
Page 1 of 1