CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters

What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?  Empty What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?

Post by Chris Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 pm

How far would you need to travel on foot from your home to catch the bus or a train? Are you near a stop/station?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?  Empty Re: What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 pm

About 1/2 mile.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?  Empty Re: What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Tony Marino wrote:About 1/2 mile.

About that. Maybe a little less. For a bus that is. About 6 miles for a train.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:46 pm

A bus stop is about 50' from my house, while the light-rail station is about 3/4-mile away. Main transit station is about 2 miles into town (if that).
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:37 am

Well, depending on what bus you want to take....there is a stop right across the street but the one I use the most is four blocks away. There is another one about 5 blocks away. I live in a two fare zone, meaning you have to take the bus or the dollar van to the subway. The only "train" close by is LIRR, which is a few blocks away.....about a 10 minute walk.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 am

Going across the bay the bus stop is seven blocks away. Going to SoBe there's one about 3 blocks away. I usually take my bike, it is cheaper and faster. From here to downtown Miami (10 miles) takes an hour by bus and I make it in 55 minutes on a bike.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 am

Bus stop is within a few blocks, train is about 6 miles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:34 am