CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together Empty What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together

Post by TSJToddFan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Wound up simultaneously ripping Charlie and Viki apart? Wouldn't it be funny if Viki and Charlie's plans backfired on them? I can't take Viki and David at all seriously, but in some small way I can see myself handling Dorian and Charlie.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together Empty Re: What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh it won't. I read that David and Dorian are going to chicken out before anything happens.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together Empty Re: What if this plot device to push Dorian and David back together

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:53 am

I just want this story to be over. Once again TPTB promised us a Viki v. Dorian "battle", and once again they give us crud. I don't like them doing comedy when they spar, when Viki and Dorian get into fight mode with each other, I want it serious and angry.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

That would explain how fake it all is. It was sickening to watch. I just couldn't stomach it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:39 pm