What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?

Go down 
+8
Tony Marino
gmruss4
stavdash
allison13
pisces33
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
Kral
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? Empty
PostSubject: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:53 pm

What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? B821

IMO they are boring together. They come off like a younger version of Charlie and Viki.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 pm

I really liked them in the beginning, but ITA that they're boring now. Before Brody became a cop, he was interesting and had this edge to him. When he joined the police force, I remember wondering how long it would be before I lost interest in him, as all in John's orbit get brainwashed into his way of thinking. Now, I have no interest in Jessica and Brody. The whole age-regression was the final straw and seeing Brody become a mindless goon of John's... well - it's just too much.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Jessica continues to be a damsel in distressed victim, while Brody has (d)evolved into a self righteous wind bag with control issues. This is all looking eerily similar to Antonio/Jessica.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Jessica has always been one of my favorites so I hate her with Brody who has turned into mini-John, jmo. The way Brody man handled Schuyler after his own breakdown because of Gigi, was totally uncalled for, and I have disliked him ever since then.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 pm

It doesn't matter what we think of them as a couple.History has shown us that any man that sticks with Jessica will end up on a slab sooner or later.Brody is also a cop.Plus the writers don't have a hell of a lot of imagination when it comes to happy couples.Do the math. What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? 256228
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Brody has lost much of his initial charm. I liked him in the beginning, as a flawed, quasi-broken, everyman. Now what I see is a sanctimonious cop, who has to have things his way. And Jessica, once one of my favorites, is steadily losing me. She was supposed to be a "new" Viki, for her generation, but she is nowhere near her blueprint, and is instead weak and crisis-prone.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I have always loved them and I just hate Natalie had to get her skank butt right in the middle of them. I can't stand her.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Before Tess/Bess surfaced again and Jessica regressing back to childhood Jessica and Brody were a great couple, the writers have ruined them.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Before Tess/Bess surfaced again and Jessica regressing back to childhood Jessica and Brody were a great couple, the writers have ruined them.

Alas I agree. I really enjoyed the flawed navy seal who fell head over heels in love with this damaged woman and just adored her little daughter. XMAS was last time I really felt Jody were written well and I enjoyed them.

I think making Brody a cop wasn't a crazy idea with his background but ITA he's turned into mini-John, a self-righteous prig and not just with Sky but I sure didn't like his treating Markko badly while kissing up to Cole who he KNOWS is guilty. In fact, Brody's reluctance to arrest Cole was the kiss of death for me with his character while jumping gun with Markko was final nail in the coffin.

Brody's only saving grace was his enormous love for Jess and Bree but minutes after swearing he'd never give up on her, he got drunk and screwed her sister. THAT also wrecked him.

Between TEEN Jessica and being BFFs with woman who fracked her brother's son, I have trouble watching Jessica scenes anymore.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

jessica only saving grace was her relationship with quirky uncle todd who i now belived was tess and brody saving grace was that the was truly flawed and broken now he acts like he never held anyome hostage and shot someone. thumbs down for me.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Pilaring wrote:
Alas I agree. I really enjoyed the flawed navy seal who fell head over heels in love with this damaged woman and just adored her little daughter. XMAS was last time I really felt Jody were written well and I enjoyed them.

I think making Brody a cop wasn't a crazy idea with his background but ITA he's turned into mini-John, a self-righteous prig and not just with Sky but I sure didn't like his treating Markko badly while kissing up to Cole who he KNOWS is guilty. In fact, Brody's reluctance to arrest Cole was the kiss of death for me with his character while jumping gun with Markko was final nail in the coffin.

Brody's only saving grace was his enormous love for Jess and Bree but minutes after swearing he'd never give up on her, he got drunk and screwed her sister. THAT also wrecked him.

Between TEEN Jessica and being BFFs with woman who fracked her brother's son, I have trouble watching Jessica scenes anymore.

I agree that Brody being a cop seemed like a good idea on paper, but it's not playing out charming at all. He has become Antonio Vega, part II.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm

I liked them at first, but teen Jessica really did a number on my perception of it all.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 pm

ITA Pilaring! TBTP have turned Bordy into a midnless John Goon who can't think for himself. I really liked him back when he was a tortured Navy seal but John just seems to have sapped the life out of him. I've noticed that's a trend when it comes to John, though. He destroys almsot everyone he comes into contact with him. I like CC's MArty until they paired her with John. I liked Antonio until he became a John goon. I liked SH's Marty until she became a John goon and I liked Brody and Natalie until they become John goons. John seems to suck the life out of every character he comes into contact with and they become dull and boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple?   What's your opinion of Brody and Jessica as a couple? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1