CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite? Empty How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite?

Post by Chris Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 pm

If you have a favorite artist/singer/band, how did you get turned on to them?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite? Empty Re: How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Late night FM radio. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite? Empty Re: How did you learn of the artist/band that is currently your favorite?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Growing up in NYC with a heavy West Indian influence, I've always been a reggae fan. But when I got into it, it was all about dancehall. I didn't listen to anything but dancehall. I didn't appreciate roots, ska, ragga, dub, older reggae until about 11 years ago. I don't where I heard "Natty Dread" by Bob Marley & The Wailers, but that did it. Been a super fan ever since.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 am

My oldest sister had the Control tape, I remember hearing "Let's Wait Awhile" for the first time when I was about 5/6, I been hooked ever since. Even hearing the very first 11 seconds of the song, takes me right back.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Probably from the radio.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:49 pm