Todd is my boy and everything, but... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd is my boy and everything, but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

Todd is my boy and everything, but... Empty
PostSubject: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 am

...his conspicuously casual and flagrant detailing of his and Téa's sex life to Starr is beginning to startle me just a little. Stop it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:34 am

I didn't say anything a few days ago when he shamelessly let it slip while talking to Starr that he and Tea had had hot sex the night before, but Friday's episode (while he and Starr sitting on the floor, with her head in his lap while she was half asleep) when he candidly started describing his and Tea's sexual trysts simply creeped me out. Yeah. Stop that, please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Always
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Always

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 am

The whole thing was disgusting, almost "Mitch-lite". I HATE what theyve done to Todd. He's on a fast track to wasteville. All he does is pine over Tea in between having sex with her. While the rest of the show is caught up in sweep excitement he's ghosting around that empty house doing a whole bunch of nothing.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female

PostSubject: Re: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 am

I wouldn't go so far as to call it "Mitch-lite," but it was definitely inappropriate and jarring. The problem here is that in their quest to redeem Todd for the sake of setting the stage for a reconciliation with Dani, the writers have decided to use Starr as a go-between, and in the meantime are laying her and Todd's father/daughter camaraderie on so thick that she is inadvertently becoming his buddy/confidant. From there, we're getting these conspicuously glaring moments that need to stop.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:25 am

I like Todd too but wow, going to your daughter and crying on her shoulder when your relationship breaks up? Todd really dosen't have any friends. Why dosen't he concentrate on his family, his sister could use his support during Jessica's crisis.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female

PostSubject: Re: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:04 am

His TMI with Starr is kind of offputting to say the least. But I guess right now Viki has more on her mind with Jessica than wiping his nose about his latest relationship troubles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd is my boy and everything, but...   Todd is my boy and everything, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd is my boy and everything, but...
Page 1 of 1