Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
CeCe
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? Empty
PostSubject: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 pm

For the big companies like Amazon and the like, few traditional coupon codes exist. But I am very surprised more people don't look for codes for smaller companies. I just saved $25 on an order to Skechers. It was for two pair of boots for the man totaling over $100.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Not many codes for a site like Amazon but yes! I look for them for things at other sites.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Nope. I would have to come into something like that.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Nope. I would have to come into something like that.

You should always just Google the company name plus "coupon codes" before ordering. You may just save a few pennies. Sometimes it is just free shipping, but it all adds up.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 am

No online ordering here, so no.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 am

I've used them but never went looking. Maybe I should give it a try.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
I've used them but never went looking. Maybe I should give it a try.

You should. My best all time coupon is probably 50% off one item plus free shipping. Saved me over $40
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 am

I do look for them and have found them. Amazon hardly ever has any discount coupons online that I can find.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I do look for them and have found them. Amazon hardly ever has any discount coupons online that I can find.

Me either. Amazon is set up a different way than most online companies. There are a LOT of independent sellers there so it doesn't surprise me. But I love finding them for other companies when I can use them for something I want or need.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:02 am

CeCe wrote:

Me either. Amazon is set up a different way than most online companies. There are a LOT of independent sellers there so it doesn't surprise me. But I love finding them for other companies when I can use them for something I want or need.

Yep and Amazon is very Trixy you have to watch what your buying since they charge Shipping (or force you to spend over 25 bucks for free shipping) and they charge Tax. Sometimes the independent seller has the same item with lower shipping cost and no tax.

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Yep and Amazon is very Trixy you have to watch what your buying since they charge Shipping (or force you to spend over 25 bucks for free shipping) and they charge Tax. Sometimes the independent seller has the same item with lower shipping cost and no tax.

Absolutely. The price differences on the same thing can be shocking.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 am

I'm bad about seeking them out, but when one is readily available I always use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?   Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you look online for coupon codes before online ordering?
Page 1 of 1