Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?

Go down 
+6
Supernova
Suzi
Shale
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? Empty
PostSubject: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

Ahh...tax day! Did you file or file an extention?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 am

I filed earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:34 am

Refund's been in the bank for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 am

My refund has been in the bank since February. I never could understand why ppl would be at the post office at 11:30 p.m. on the 15th. But, I am annoyingly punctual.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am

Done , and paid. Well actually my husband got a refund which covered the bill I got.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

It's nice to get a refund and all but it's really just the interest-free loan the government is repaying to you on your money they kept.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 pm

We do ours early.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 pm

well the irs would not allow me to efile because they claimed i was dead, and my employer screwed me by not taking enough state taxes out... so i owe NJ $2200! so i did wait til last minute to make arrangments..... and i decided to give them $57 per month--- screw them... giving them as little of my money as possible.

NOW--- convincing the IRS that Im still alive has proven to be much MORE difficult!!!! Why does this crap only happen to me???? LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 pm

RIP. I guess that saying is true that the only certain things in life are death and taxes. Can they put a deceased person in prison for tax evasion? My brother is alive and (mostly) well but he couldn't file either because someone using his SS# already did so now he has to get that straightened out.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:44 pm

My return was filed in February.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 am

well I said "HOW do i prove to you that I'm alive??? I'm talking to you!!! And Soc Sec says Im alive!!" And the lady said, "Yes dear, but we here at the IRS see that you are deceased. So you must show documentation that the medical examiner did in fact make an error"

UHHHMMMM HELLOOO I was NEVER declared dead to begin with! lol
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:26 am

wants2laugh wrote:
well I said "HOW do i prove to you that I'm alive??? I'm talking to you!!! And Soc Sec says Im alive!!" And the lady said, "Yes dear, but we here at the IRS see that you are deceased. So you must show documentation that the medical examiner did in fact make an error"

How in the crazy hell does something like that happen?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:30 am

wants2laugh wrote:

I see the IRS is continuing it's tradition of hiring the best and the brightest. Maybe you'll need to have your name legally changed to Kafka. Now I finally get your member name. You want to laugh but the world won't let you. big hugz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 am

I filed and got my refund in late February.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

I have waited to the last minute before, but this year I got it done about a month ahead of April 15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?   Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Be honest, did you file a tax extention or get it completed on time?
Page 1 of 1