Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor

Go down 
+5
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
Suzi
Nystyle709
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Quote :
Can Kim Kardashian conquer politics too?
By Ed Payne, CNN
updated 10:01 AM EDT, Thu April 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor 120322022357-kim-kardashian-feb-2012-story-top
Reality star and entrepreneur Kim Kardashian has designs on political office

(CNN) -- Don't print up the official stationary yet, but reality star and entrepreneur Kim Kardashian has designs on political office. More specifically, she'd like to be the mayor of Glendale, California.

Kardashian shared her political aspirations in a bonus clip for her sister Khloe Kardashian Odom's E! show "Khloe & Lamar."

"I decided, I'm gonna run for the mayor of Glendale," Kim said as the sisters tooled around Dallas. "So I have to buy a house there."

The Kardashian candidacy is a long-term goal, Kim acknowledged, saying it's probably another five years down the road. The next Glendale municipal elections are slated for 2017.

"You have to have residency there ... so (assistant) Noelle (Keshishian) and I are like looking into all the requirements. ... She's going to help me with my campaign."

Kardashian's potential foray into politics comes after successfully parlaying her looks and business savvy into an empire estimated at $35 million. In addition to her reality shows, she has launched clothing and perfume lines. The socialite also endorses a number of other products, such as weight loss pills and tennis shoes.

Making the political bid attractive to Kardashian is Glendale's ethnic makeup. Many of the town's residents share her Armenian heritage.

"Kim has always looked for opportunities to grow and also do what she can to help and support the Armenian community," a statement from her representative said. "She's learning more about ways in which she can help to do her part to make a difference in the community."

Mayor Kim sounds good to a couple of the more influential members of the Los Angeles suburb.

"it's a great idea," Ara Najarian, a city councilmember and former Glendale mayor, told E! News. "I have offered her the position of honorary chief of staff to my office to help her get acquainted to Glendale."

Officially, Kardashian can't run for mayor, Najarian said. She would have to be elected to the city council and then selected to be mayor by the other councilmembers for a one-year term.

Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/19/showbiz/kardashian-mayor-run/index.html
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 pm

LMAO!

Somebody tell me they bullshittin.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

If Glendale is anything like it used to be when I was growing up in Southern Calif, it wouldn't matter who is mayor it would still be an icky town.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
LMAO!

I don't think even The Onion could think this up.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
LMAO!

laughing

Don't think it's serious. They took that quote from a clip of Khloe's show, bonus clip I might add. Highly doubt this chic wants to run for office. In the same clip, Khloe said, "I'm gonna become mayor of Dallas."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 am

laughing
Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 am

Oh FFS Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor SarcasticSmileyNo
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am

CeCe wrote:
Oh FFS Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor SarcasticSmileyNo

Whitney's got a gif for that Smile
Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor 1964617_o
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 am

Cheaps wrote:

Whitney's got a gif for that Smile
Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor 1964617_o

Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 am

This is a joke right??
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm

She's bored and doesn't have much more to occupy her time than to come up with such an outlandish idea, I bet she couldn't even do my job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor   Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian Wants to Be Mayor
Page 1 of 1