CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

Once Blair finds out who Eli really is...

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Once Blair finds out who Eli really is... Empty Once Blair finds out who Eli really is...

Post by Chris Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm

...do you think she will start trying to get in Todd's bed again?

Last edited by Chris on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meant Eli)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Once Blair finds out who Eli really is... Empty Re: Once Blair finds out who Eli really is...

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I missed the show today, last night the big rain storm must have had an effect on the Satelite box and it changed channels. I have not seen the show since last thursday sad
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Once Blair finds out who Eli really is... Empty Re: Once Blair finds out who Eli really is...

Post by Chris Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 pm

You haven't missed much.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 am

Knowing Blaire, she'll be back in full jealous mode over TnT and will do all she can to get Todd in her bed. That's why this whole Téa/Blaire friendship is so hard to swallow. Blaire is far to shallow and self-absorbed to care about anyone other than herself. Her needs always come first, even before the needs of her kids, who are tools of revenge first and foremost. I think Blaire will run to Todd, the way she always does when her relationships fail.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:19 am

Once Blair finds out who Eli really is... 584214 she will wear thatvgod awful red dress andvgo into stalker mode about the kiddzzz
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 pm

I wonder if Eli will kidnap her once she finds out the truth and tries to leave.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Probably because I have never known Blair to go without a man for long and that is what she usually does in between men, run back to Todd. Don't think he will buy it this time though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:37 pm