Pushy shoe salespeople Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pushy shoe salespeople

Go down 
+4
wants2laugh
Shale
CeCe
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Pushy shoe salespeople Empty
PostSubject: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 pm

You can always tell a shoe store with commission employees. Normally I avoid them. Today my son and I went to every shoe store in the mall as he was seeking shoes. The last one we stopped in had this girl who was using such shoddy tactics to entice us to buy the shoes he wanted but were very expensive.

Looking at the shoes he had on, she said to him, "If you get these I am sure you will take much better care of them than you did those, right?" Well that pissed me off because he has had these shoes all school year. Yeah, they are worn out but he is an active kid. So I let her know I actually was not upset at the current condition of his shoes.

Then she actually asked if he was an only child! Upon finding out he only has an adult sister, she said people with only children can spend more money on shoes due to only having one to buy for!

She asked me if he was picky. I think there is a difference between picky and selective. For example yesterday when he had to wear a "bit too small" dress shirt you would have thought I asked him to wear a straight jacket. That was being picky. Taking time and trying on many shoes he is actually buying with his own money is being selective. Plus, he only asked her to check on two styles for him. It was her choice to bring him other options to try on.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I would have been tempted to just walk out of there. I strongly dislike that kind of thing. When you encounter the pushy ones, all they care about is the sale. And personal questions are none of her business.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

My problem is finding anyone in the shoe department at K-Mart.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 am

uhh... i would have asked for her manager... and if it was recently, i would still call and complain if i were you. I know some customers make ridiculous demands, can be demeaning to sales people (i have been in their position) but in all honesty... they are there to HELP you and to sell you what YOU want.... Im the type that if someone is like that with me... i will approach another salesperson in the store and ask for their help.

otherwise, they might find my size 10 shoe up their booty shake

did u miss me???? LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 am

wants2laugh wrote:
uhh... i would have asked for her manager... and if it was recently, i would still call and complain if i were you. I know some customers make ridiculous demands, can be demeaning to sales people (i have been in their position) but in all honesty... they are there to HELP you and to sell you what YOU want.... Im the type that if someone is like that with me... i will approach another salesperson in the store and ask for their help.

otherwise, they might find my size 10 shoe up their booty shake

did u miss me???? LOL Do you even have to ask?!?

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 am

I usually have the opposite problem. Trying to find assistance in a shoe store can sometimes be a task.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:07 pm

I would have walked out after the first comment.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

The pushiest salesperson I have ever encountered was at the optometrists office. That he charges more for an eye exam than any other , but then they sic the glasses sales person on us. She told me my lenses would be over $500.00 that was without the fancy designers frames.After arguing with her for 15 minutes I took the prescription and went to the city there I got lenses and frames for under $400.00!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm

It's car salesmen that I love---- I terrify the guys--- i lay under the cars... pull on wires and hoses... run a white glove looking for leaks... I make them put it on a lift... salesmen arent mechanics and get scared if you know what u are looking at!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 pm

LOL, I remember one time when I was in Macy's buying shoes....there was this one dude who helped me initially but I didn't like the first pair of shoes I tried on. So he told me that if I wanted to try on anything else, come to him. So then I saw another pair that I wanted to try on, but he wasn't around to get them for me, so another girl did it. That pair wound up being the pair that I bought and when I was taking them up to the register, those two exchanged death stares because they wanted to see who I was going to go to and get them the commission. I gave it to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushy shoe salespeople   Pushy shoe salespeople Empty

Back to top Go down

Pushy shoe salespeople
Page 1 of 1