Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time

Go down 
+3
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  Empty
PostSubject: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 pm

I thought NY could use a good laugh. This chick makes that one who dumped bleach in her boyfriend's lap look like a rank amateur. I guess the lesson here is if you break up with someone, don't let them give you anesthesia.

Quote :
Breaking up is never easy -- having 32 teeth ripped out is even worse.

A scorned dentist is facing jail time after surgically removing all of her ex-boyfriend's teeth after he dumped her, authorities in London said.

Marek Olszewski, 45, made the mistake of scheduling an appointment this week with his ex -- 34-year-old Anna Mackowiak -- for a toothache, according to the Daily Mail.

So Mackowiak allegedly did what any burned beau with a set of pliers and some anesthetic would do: she doped him up, pulled out all his teeth, and wrapped his head with bandages so he wouldn't notice until he left her office.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," she told the news site. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a b-----d.'"

Olszewski could tell something was wrong when he awoke and couldn't feel any teeth in his mouth. But he said Mackowiak assured him that he'd be fine once the numbness wore off, NDTV reported.

"I didn't have any reason to doubt her -- I mean I thought she was a professional," he said.

He was wrong.

"But when I got home I looked in the mirror and I couldn't f--king believe it," he said. "The b--ch had emptied my mouth."

Worse, Olszewski's new girlfriend dumped him because, well, she couldn't date a man without any teeth, the Daily Telegraph reported.

Mackowiak is under investigation for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She could face three years in jail for the alleged stunt. Olszewski plans on saving money to get "indents or something."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/dentist-pulls-all-exs-teeth-out_n_1461288.html?ref=mostpopular
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Wow!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

I would sue the bitch into the ground and make sure she never practiced again.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229

This story is just all types of fucked up.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 pm

She should lose her license. Permanently.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 am

That is hella crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229 Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  176229

This story is just all types of fucked up.

My work here is done. big grin

I like how he said he's saving to buy himself new teeth. FUCK THAT! I don't care if the bitch has to service a troop ship, someone does something like that to me, SHE's paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
...I like how he said he's saving to buy himself new teeth. FUCK THAT! I don't care if the bitch has to service a troop ship, someone does something like that to me, SHE's paying for it.

I'm sure after that news story ran the Barristers & Solicitors have formed a queue outside his door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time    Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dentist Pulls All Ex's Teeth Out; Anna Mackowiak Faces Jail Time
Page 1 of 1