Erroneous fears about your health Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erroneous fears about your health

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Supernova
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Erroneous fears about your health Empty
PostSubject: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:32 am

Have you ever had any paranoid, but ultimately erroneous, fears about your health? If so, what did you fear was or could be wrong?

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:38 am

When I was 12 and 13, I do not know why but I was constantly worried I was going to have a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:36 am

Never have.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

Negative k.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Not yet.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm

I knew I'd developed heart problems, and for sure I thought I would die from an attack while battling my doctor to take me seriously. Switched doctors and that's the only reason I'm here.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

i've always been afraid taht i would become an addict or alcoholic because of my family members... so i dont do anything addictive
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:13 am

wants2laugh wrote:
i've always been afraid taht i would become an addict or alcoholic because of my family members... so i dont do anything addictive

My mother and I are exact opposites on that one. Both of her parents drank, they were both alcoholics, she was raised to never be like them so she has never drank alcohol in her life because she never wants to take the chance of starting that. Me, I believe in moderation, I've had champagne, still ain't found any I like yet, and tried some wine that was recommended VERY sweet but was not. My problem is I got no problem with drinking, but haven't found anything yet that's worth having.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

When I was 7 years old, I saw this news report on TV talking about Radon gas, how poisonous it is and how it could be in your house and you'd never know it. For about a month I was convinced we had it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:23 am

Marc™ wrote:
When I was 7 years old, I saw this news report on TV talking about Radon gas, how poisonous it is and how it could be in your house and you'd never know it. For about a month I was convinced we had it.

Oh man that reminds me, after 9/11 of course we were in the epitome of paranoia. When the word came out about anthrax we were scared to death, when I would get packages in the mail from Ebay I would open them up and look for any white powder in the boxes, I didn't have any idea what the hell I was looking for, I found any little white spots in the cardboard, I freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erroneous fears about your health   Erroneous fears about your health Empty

Back to top Go down

Erroneous fears about your health
Page 1 of 1