Who on the show do you think should be recast? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who on the show do you think should be recast?

Go down 
+3
Forgiveness Man
aublack40
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Who on the show do you think should be recast? Empty
PostSubject: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Are there any characters on the show who you think would better thrive with a different actor playing him or her?

Offhand I think Cole, Cristian and possibly Destiny could possibly be salvaged with different actors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 am

i agree with 2 of the three one needs to be gone completely!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am

Cole and Chris need to just go. I like the actress that plays Destiny.

I actually do not think anybody needs recasting. I am a fan of usually letting actors keep their roles. I like the actors the show has now, even for the characters I hate. I may want the latter gone, but I want em gone, not recasted. Razz
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am

I like Chris the way he is, Destiny, new actress, new attitude, okay. Gigi, couldn't hurt, also a big attitude change from self entitled moocher. Cole just needs to go, no help for him, imo.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

Cole and Christian could be re-cast but I could care less about either of them.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Chris wrote:
Are there any characters on the show who you think would better thrive with a different actor playing him or her?

Offhand I think Cole, Cristian and possibly Destiny could possibly be salvaged with different actors.

Yes all three of them (add Gigi) could be easily recast and it might help, can't see it getting any worse. But if it were up to me, they'd just be written out.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Cole, Gigi and Rex, though I think it's too late and all three characters are so far gone. I couldn't stand FF as Mimi on Days - hated Mimi. When she came to OLTL, I thought maybe it was the writing but now I know that it's FF I don't like, 'cause I feel the same way about Gigi that I felt about Mimi. At this point, though, I despise Gigi so much that I don't think anything would make a different. Same for Rex and Cole. I just want those three charaters gone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?   Who on the show do you think should be recast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who on the show do you think should be recast?
Page 1 of 1