Rachel's Decision Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rachel's Decision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Rachel's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Rachel's Decision   Rachel's Decision EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I think Rachel made the right choice to get Monet out of the house because as a team, her and Britney would have been working together to get her and Brendon out. At least this way there is only one of them and now Brendon stands a chance on one of them rather then both if Monet is evicted. It could turn out that Matt might be evicted that would be a real twist.

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Rachel's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Decision   Rachel's Decision EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Well, Matt stayed. I am glad about that. Though, my perfect world would have been Monet staying and Brittney going home. I think that Monet is more intelligent and had more game play in her.
Back to top Go down

Rachel's Decision
Page 1 of 1