CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Saw the Wolfman

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Saw the Wolfman Empty Saw the Wolfman

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 am

Pretty good flick, great makeup and special effects, the Wolfman was pretty scary!!
    NIKOL99
    NIKOL99
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Saw the Wolfman Empty Re: Saw the Wolfman

Post by NIKOL99 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 am

I saw it today and it was good. My only complaint is that it was too short. As soon as it started to get good, it was over. But other than that they did justice to the original. Don't wanna give away anything but the ending was sad.

If they must remake these classic films, they should take a cue from this film.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 am

Nikol99 wrote:I saw it today and it was good. My only complaint is that it was too short. As soon as it started to get good, it was over. But other than that they did justice to the original. Don't wanna give away anything but the ending was sad.

If they must remake these classic films, they should take a cue from this film.

It was too short but then again I think the original one was only a bit over an hour. They did pretty much stick to the original story but they did add a few things in that were not in the original. It was still good though in my opinion they can enhance the movie by re-making it but can never replace the original.
    hotstud4latin
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by hotstud4latin Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 am

The cinematography, I thought, was extremely well done. The movie really captured you and enveloped you in its Old World feel.
    While the feature contained beautiful imagery & artistry, it really did not bring anything amazingly new to light in its story.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 am

The only thing that it brought new was the fact that his father was in it as well. I don't think his father was in the original. I still enjoyed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:29 pm