CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
gmruss4
Pilaring
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
Adrian LePere
9 posters

Great episode today [Thurs]

Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Great episode today [Thurs] Empty Great episode today [Thurs]

Post by Adrian LePere Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm

I didn't FF anything.

Loved Todd and Tea in the hotel room, playing pranks and being silly. Loved Dani and Nate. Then later, Todd, Tea, Dani and Nate hanging out in NYC. Todd being cool around his daughters BF was enough to make the scenes amazing.

Also enjoyed the Salinger/Ford family scenes.

The weakest parts of the episode was the double WTD, but even that was watchable.

Great show today! 4/5
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Great episode today [Thurs] Empty Re: Great episode today [Thurs]

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm

ITA that it was a great episode! The only parts that made me change the channel were the Gigi/Nat and John/Brody scenes. The second either of them came on, I turned of the TV or changed the channel. If TPTB are focring Gigi into the Buch girls' storyline, it will kill any remaining interest I had in the Buch girls.

I loved TnT and the Salinger/Ford family and then TnT taking Dani & Nate to NY - so cute the way Todd started to call Nate names and then looked at Téa and stopped and said that Nate could come. They should have left John/Brody out and the show would have been almost perfect, even with the stupid WTD storyline.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Today was a pretty charming episode, I agree. Poor Gina Tognoni, though. I imagine she didn't know she was signing on to play prop to Jessica's character. Speaking of which, I was a bit shocked (why, I don't know) that Kelly suggested that if Jessica wanted the baby to Brody's, then she should just stick with that concept, truth be damned. Come on now. Kelly sounded just like Kimberly Andrews with that.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh Chris, charming is a great word, I found Flor/Trevor utterly charming today. But I also found it very touching as we saw a peek at the little girl inside of Téa Delgado... that little girl who studied all the time and dreamed of being on Supreme Court just didn't cut loose and have much fun at all.

And Todd Manning in his own indomitable way got the control freak that she is to let go, to get to play crank phone calls, to be a carefree CHILD again...

Well, a 39 year old woman since that salt licking and bare leg scene were definitely NOT childish. Wow, those two were smoking hot today.

As for Kelly and Jessica, I called them the TWO NITWITS the other day but for a minute there today I figured Kelly may show a brain cell... I expected her to see through Ford's lying but nope she's a dumb blonde stereotype all right. Ugh.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 pm

This was one great TnT day all around. No Blair, No John to spoil it. The whole show was pretty good for a change.
    Kelsey89
    Kelsey89
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Kelsey89 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I enjoyed the show today too. Todd/Tea being the best part. :biggrin:
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Today was surprisingly strong, almost cliffhanger Friday strong. TnT were aces as usual, Dani rocked, the James/Inez scene was good, Ford is beginning to show a little depth. Because of how strong the other stuff was, the Who's The Daddy (x2) s/l was propped well enough to not be annoying.

Today was a good episode, so let's look at what WASN'T on...

No weepy slut Langston/jilted Markko, none of that ghastly Viki/David/Dorian/Charlie bullshit, no Cole/Starr, no Marty's dead baby, no Kelly's dead mother, no Crayla, no Matthew and Destiny, no Rex, no Nora.

Hmmmm.

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 am

I can't believe I am saying it but yes today's episode I have to say too was not bad either for me. Great episode today [Thurs] 372971 A lot more enjoyable than yesterday's epi.

I tolerated the new WTD s/l more today; even that wasn't THAT bad. I could even semi-tolerate Kelly today who I detest! Tell me I didn't just say that! LOL

Everything just flowed along together better today IMO. FLOVED TnT letting loose and having some much-needed fun together, TSJ and FL are so hott I love it Great episode today [Thurs] 678525 , Dani proving herself to be a fighter in the name of family, more James(yay) and the drama of him not knowing he was actually talking to his mom, the realization that not being brave/confident enough & coming out with the simple truth in the beginning about the ONS with Brody will NOW surely start to cost, is starting to catch up with Nat as it rightfully should, and so forth.

Yeah, my FF button had a little rest today.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:39 am

TnT scenes were funny ,sexy,hot and hilarious. Only todd could get tea to cut lose like and FL brought the house down.. surprising i also enjoyed the ford brothers. KM was pitch perfect today as as the daughter not giving up hope but losing it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

TnT were hilarious, though I wanted to see Todd react to the suddenly empty food cart - lol. Also loved James and Inez, as well as Dan and Nate and then the scenes at the end with TnTnD and Nate at the Empire States Building - that was a great ended to the show. John & Brody were painful but they were easy enough to FF, as was Natalie and Gigi - just not buying Nat unloading on Gigi like that but John's already ruined Nat, so Gigi can't ruin her that much more for me.

TnT was the way they shoudl be - wacky and crazy and funny and with SOOOO much chemistry. Dani and Nate were awesome - Dani trying to hold it together but terrified, Todd relenting with Nate for her sake and Téa's, the Ford boys - still not a huge Ford fan, but he's growing on me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:36 pm