How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? Empty
PostSubject: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:28 am

How old were you when you experienced your first heartbreak (from a relationship?) How did you react to the situation, and how long did it take you to get over it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:37 am

in high school i had a bf that was best friends with my gf's bf. so we were sort of a double dating couple. EVERY week we would go to this under 21 dance club--- and after being there a year... he asked me out of the blue... "ARE you going this week?" We went EVERY week... so i knew something was up.. i told him no. then showed up cause i knew he would be there with someone else.... and he was. The bitch was ugly and i threw all of his stuff that i had--- jacket, cassettes, sunglasses.

then this bitch steps to me!!! and says, "who you think you are yelling at my man?" WTF?? he didnt even remember her name... he called her CHARLOTTE instead of CHARLENE!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:51 am

20 or 21...something like that. I didn't react any particular way. I got over it quick enough. I'm resilient like that.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:59 am

I never had any high school romances and was in my early twenties before my first heartbreak - when I had to leave my girlfriend in Turkey.

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t5847-you-never-forget
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:55 pm

I was in my 20's and it took about a year to get over the heart break.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:13 pm

19 but I lived to tell about it.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Messed my head up so much that I went and eloped with somebody else. It took about a year-plus to get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?   How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? Empty

Back to top Go down

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?
Page 1 of 1