The difference between sex and love making Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The difference between sex and love making

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The difference between sex and love making Empty
PostSubject: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:50 am

Other than being in love with your partner, is there any technical difference between sex and making love?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:57 am

hahahahhahaha.... most people would say "when it is sensual and slow and romantic" it is love.. anythign else is sex.

but im gonna tell ya... when my guy who knows EXACTLY the way i want it, and takes the time to do it right---even after being deployed for a year, then gets off a plane after traveling 2 days returning from the middle east... fulfills an actually "fantasy scene" that i had emailed him... and is STILL going after 3 hours... then takes a 2hr nap, gets started again.. then has to go to work for another 12hr day---

regardless of how wild or rough it might be... well... let's just say that nothing beats that! Wink

and he does me that good cause he loves me----- and because he hasnt had it in a year! lol
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

Kissing.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

I have been in love and with ppl whom I was not sexually intimate.

I have also had casual sex with strangers, and realized there was some feelings for this person, even tho this likely would be a one-time physical intimacy. (In Turkey I had a particular prostitute that I saw regularly and we were quite intimate - but she was still for hire).

So, the connection between sex and love does get blurred. I can love ppl with whom I will not be involved long-term.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Sex can be just that Sex with someone on a casual basis. Making love would be something that you do slowly and really want to try to please your partner. That dosen't mean you and your partner can't have wild passionate off the wall sweaty grueling sex either!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I guess mutual consideration and tenderness. Shrugs (Oh well…)

I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The difference between sex and love making   The difference between sex and love making EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:03 am

Making love is cheaper than sex.
Back to top Go down

The difference between sex and love making
Page 1 of 1