Old School Book Style.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old School Book Style....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Old School Book Style.... Empty
PostSubject: Old School Book Style....   Old School Book Style.... EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:03 am

Thursday, my son had his band concert. We have to arrive a half hour early, so I brought a book. I bring at least one book everywhere I go.

So, as I cracked my book, I looked around...all the others reading had a Kindle or iPad...I guess I was old school. I do digital books, but nothing will ever compare to a book.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Old School Book Style....   Old School Book Style.... EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I agree. I don't think I'll ever get into the e-books....not for leisure reading anyway. I want a physical book.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Old School Book Style....   Old School Book Style.... EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Ditto. I always take one of my own books during the half hour waiting room sessions at the dentist rather than look through their choice of magazines, seriously does ANYBODY read those while waiting to get their teeth drilled?
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Old School Book Style....   Old School Book Style.... EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Same here. I don't even like to read articles online. We really need to give our eyes a break from computer screens. Reference books are almost useless in a kindle, and I damn sure don't want to read from one while I'm taking a bath.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Old School Book Style....   Old School Book Style.... EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
Same here. I don't even like to read articles online. We really need to give our eyes a break from computer screens. Reference books are almost useless in a kindle, and I damn sure don't want to read from one while I'm taking a bath.

That's what I always say, I watch TV and I write on a computer, I spend too much time looking at a damn screen as it is, I need to give my eyes a break from it and when I read for it to be actual books, it IS a refreshing break for my eyes to just see black ink on real white/tan paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old School Book Style....   Old School Book Style.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Old School Book Style....
Page 1 of 1