CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Decided to bring the GH board back.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Decided to bring the GH board back. Empty Decided to bring the GH board back.

Post by Chris Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 am

I held off, but I think now I'm going to start watching GH. After OLTL, I'm missing having an afternoon drama to watch and post about, so let's try this again.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Decided to bring the GH board back. Empty Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.

Post by Cheaps Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 am

Blue Cool

I have been tryna catch up for weeks!! I'm on episode 4/27...

I was bawling like a baby that whole week when Robin "died", then almost threw a shoe at the tv when they showed her alive. I'm glad the character didn't die, but still...

Right now, I'm annoyed with Sam...How you gonna tell all your business to a damn cop! I was on her side when she put off telling him about Robin's death after the surgery, but she just acting stupid now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Decided to bring the GH board back. Empty Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 29, 2012 10:42 am

Chris its not so bad once you get used to the characters on the show. I have been watching steadily now for a few weeks.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 am

Almost caught up...on episode 5/25.

Hey, take a shot every time Heather says "Steven Lars", see how buzzed you get by end of the show.

Arrgg, she really buggin me with that. Smile
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

Kristina needed to be slapped, all the shit she was talking.

And Sonny and Alexis just gon let her blackmail them with a stupid ass reality show?! Let her ass go, cut her off from money, and she'll be back.

The hell is that anyway, a reality show?

I'm bummed Anthony was killed, he brought some humor.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:55 am

I wonder what is going to happen to Tea's baby, I hope they don't kill him off. Seems Sam's baby is having problems as well. Jason is an idiot whats with the Deer in the Headlight look all the time with him?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I wonder what is going to happen to Tea's baby, I hope they don't kill him off. Seems Sam's baby is having problems as well. Jason is an idiot whats with the Deer in the Headlight look all the time with him?
    Spumors and events onscreen seem to suggest a presumed death. But since it's Heather involved, expect there to be something more to it.

I like some parts of GH. But I'd pare the cast by half. Most of these characters are boring.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 am

I tend to FF a lot of GH scenes myself. Blair is coming back to GH I think for a bit longer than the last time, can't wait.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm

A week behind, I'll catch up sometime this week.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

I'm watching episode 6/5 right now, and this whole baby switching story is making my stomach turn. I'm not liking it!!

Todd better say something!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm