Decided to bring the GH board back. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decided to bring the GH board back.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Decided to bring the GH board back. Empty
PostSubject: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:09 am

I held off, but I think now I'm going to start watching GH. After OLTL, I'm missing having an afternoon drama to watch and post about, so let's try this again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:23 am

Blue Cool

I have been tryna catch up for weeks!! I'm on episode 4/27...

I was bawling like a baby that whole week when Robin "died", then almost threw a shoe at the tv when they showed her alive. I'm glad the character didn't die, but still...

Right now, I'm annoyed with Sam...How you gonna tell all your business to a damn cop! I was on her side when she put off telling him about Robin's death after the surgery, but she just acting stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:42 am

Chris its not so bad once you get used to the characters on the show. I have been watching steadily now for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:56 am

Almost caught up...on episode 5/25.

Hey, take a shot every time Heather says "Steven Lars", see how buzzed you get by end of the show.

Arrgg, she really buggin me with that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

Kristina needed to be slapped, all the shit she was talking.

And Sonny and Alexis just gon let her blackmail them with a stupid ass reality show?! Let her ass go, cut her off from money, and she'll be back.

The hell is that anyway, a reality show?

I'm bummed Anthony was killed, he brought some humor.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:55 am

I wonder what is going to happen to Tea's baby, I hope they don't kill him off. Seems Sam's baby is having problems as well. Jason is an idiot whats with the Deer in the Headlight look all the time with him?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I wonder what is going to happen to Tea's baby, I hope they don't kill him off. Seems Sam's baby is having problems as well. Jason is an idiot whats with the Deer in the Headlight look all the time with him?
Spumors and events onscreen seem to suggest a presumed death. But since it's Heather involved, expect there to be something more to it.

I like some parts of GH. But I'd pare the cast by half. Most of these characters are boring.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 am

I tend to FF a lot of GH scenes myself. Blair is coming back to GH I think for a bit longer than the last time, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm

A week behind, I'll catch up sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

I'm watching episode 6/5 right now, and this whole baby switching story is making my stomach turn. I'm not liking it!!

Todd better say something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decided to bring the GH board back.   Decided to bring the GH board back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Decided to bring the GH board back.
Page 1 of 1