Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World

Go down 
+4
wants2laugh
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Marc™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World Empty
PostSubject: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Quote :
Chrome is the most popular browser in the world, says StatCounter
By Jeff Blagdon on May 21, 2012 04:14 am

Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World StatCounter-browser-ww-weekly-201121-201220_large_verge_medium_landscape

For the first week in history, Google Chrome is the most-used browser in the world, according to Statcounter. While Chrome has been leapfrogging the incumbent Internet Explorer on weekends for some time now, the week of May 14th–20th marks the first time Chrome has averaged a higher traffic share over a full seven-day stretch.

We’ve mentioned before that Chrome is the most popular browser visiting The Verge, but that’s far from the case in the rest of North America, where Internet Explorer still has the lead — 37 to 26 percent. So which regions are responsible for Chrome’s worldwide lead? In Europe, Chrome has been ahead of IE for the past two weeks, but only by a percentage point, and Firefox is ahead of both. Also, IE has a massive lead over second-place Chrome in Oceania, and Firefox is dominating both IE and Chrome in Africa.

It turns out that the worldwide numbers are skewed by two regions: Asia and South America, and even still the numbers aren’t necessarily what you’d expect. IE is in the lead in Japan with a more than 50 percent share, and things are even more skewed in China and South Korea, where roughly three quarters of traffic comes through Microsoft’s browser. Chrome is in the lead in India, but it’s only by 8 percent. The real difference is in South America, where Chrome has a nearly 50 percent share overall. Some believe that the reason for its large share in that region is the popularity of Google's Orkut social networking service. Whatever the case, we can see that while Chrome might be the most popular browser at the worldwide level, and is clearly trending upward, in many of the world's biggest economies, Google's browser is a way off from the number one spot.

Source:
http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/21/3033566/chrome-most-popular-browser-weekly-may-2012
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Say word? I hardly use it.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

RIGHT ON!

It's what I use...
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:35 pm

i dont use it... i hate change.

my bro is a hacker and says that opera is the hardest to hack... and the others have shitty security. he hates windows too and use linix.. which i hate. and i hate opera cause some sites dont like it, but he says that is because opera does not give the sites the access they want.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I stick with Firefox.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Chrome moves the quickest and I'd say is more seamless than most the popular browsers, but their features and add-on's suck.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:11 pm

I like Firefox, Ill stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Google Chrome works great on my Mac, but is annoying on my PC. On the PC, it'll want to open new windows instead of tabs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:46 pm

hmmm... well after reading the thread... i started looking around cause last night my shit was soooo slow.

so i got both opera and chrome. opera doesnt let me on my BDSM sites as easily, but probably cause of pop us LOL

but... can you really blame anything for POPPIN UP on a BDSM site?? LOL

my guy gotta get some mid tour leave so i can be normal again! lol
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:43 pm

I just spent the last 24 hrs. using Chrome exclusively. It DOES handle better than Firefox, but like Graywolf said, the features are a little too basic. I like extravagant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World   Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser In the World
Page 1 of 1