CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
7 posters

In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class? Empty In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class?

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

A lot of you are younger than I am so maybe you had electronic ones?

Schools are spending a ton of money to outfit themselves with these electronic babies. I think they probably do some good, but I wonder if the expense is truly worth it?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class? Empty Re: In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class?

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 12:09 am

we had to carry eggs everywhere we went... of course they dont cry... but break VERY easily.. and the teacher put stickers on the bottom to know how many we went thru... if we broke one it dropped our grade.. some kids were really bad.. some were good.

My sis' kids had to do the electronic one.. and the damn thing ACTED like a real baby... 2am feedings... 4am feedings.. colic crying... wouldnt shut up.. kept track of how long it cried... that kid is 23 now--- and has NO plans for children in the near future! Smile

I as i have said in the past... had the REAL DEAL babies-- by using my nephews--- best form of birth control!! should make the kids babysit the babies of the teen moms--- and have to listen to their stories!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class? Empty Re: In high school, did you have to bring home one of those electronic babies for a health class?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 am

We had that egg shit. Never heard of electronic babies.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri May 25, 2012 12:22 am

Nystyle709 wrote:We had that egg shit. Never heard of electronic babies.

Oh, NY, you would be shocked. They make the teens wear monitors on their wrists to prove who is taking care of the thing. It is all quite sophisticated.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 am

Naw, you had to sign up for that class. It was an elective in high school, called Child Development (I believe). I'd seen girls (some guys) walking around carrying the babies in school. Yea, it was definitely a class I wasn't signing up for.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 25, 2012 12:31 am

RedBedroom wrote:

Oh, NY, you would be shocked. They make the teens wear monitors on their wrists to prove who is taking care of the thing. It is all quite sophisticated.

Interesting. I don't even know if they're still doing that anymore.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri May 25, 2012 1:48 am

My daughter did.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 5:44 am

yeah if it drops a sensor goes off and it keeps track. if it cries for more than a couple minutes and u dont pick it up it logs it, if u didnt hold it for hours and hours, that gets logged too.

my sisters had to take me and my bro in for their child developement class... i remember in home room, i was sooo proud to be there with my big sis... adn they were playing the patriotic songs and saying pledge of allegiance and I was very loud adn proud to be with sis. this embarrassed her and she turned to the room and said, "she goes to catholic school, just ignore her" LOL i was 5yrs old
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Nah....I had a health class, but they never went that far with it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 28, 2012 9:31 am

Nope.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am