CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

You know you've gone crazy when...

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

You know you've gone crazy when... Empty You know you've gone crazy when...

Post by Supernova Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 pm

What to you is a sign that you either have lost it or are close to losing it?

I told everybody about our cat, well we also have a stray cat that we feed every day, we call him Garfield because he's all orange, and he's younger than our kitty. We don't know where he lives but my mom thinks he has a home, but he still comes around every day to get fed. He is a bit different from our kitty, he doesn't talk.

Well a couple of weeks ago my mom was out in the yard having just fed him, and he started stalking across to the next yard screaming 'Ma-ma! Ma-ma!' and she turned to him and said 'what is it?' when it hit her she was talking to the damn cat! If it was ours that'd be one thing because she does talk and she says 'Mo-mmy!', but to be talking to a cat who never talks and is all of a sudden screaming for his mama, or for A mama, it's out there in my book.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

You know you've gone crazy when... Empty Re: You know you've gone crazy when...

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Going to the police station to report a stolen car....then realizing you just simple forgot where you parked it.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 pm

to talk to any cat in a response is out there in my book! LOL just sayin LOL

im kidding... u think the two cats are teaching each other??? i have found that dogs will follow each other and the more submissive one learns from the dominant one that way (hey that happens in the BDSM world too lol).

i have a black cat that comes to my windows and meows with my cat... they seem to be good friends, but it wont let me feed him or cat him! sad wanted to catch him and keep him thinking that they got along so well... but i havent seen him in awhile now sad
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Supernova wrote:What to you is a sign that you either have lost it or are close to losing it?

army recruitment commercials not only make me cry from missing my guy-- but make me all hot and horny too!

look in my closet and see that almost every shirt says, "Sexually Deprived for Your Freedom", or "Proud US ARMY Girlfriend"

when i go from loving my man, to hating him for being away so long, to being depressed, back to loving him and then turned on again--- all within about 20 minutes

and lastly and most importantly... no guy in uniform looks as good as mine!!! only 1 - 5 months left!!! YAYAA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:56 pm