What have you learned from a Chamber member?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you learned from a Chamber member?

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Bluesmama
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What have you learned from a Chamber member?  Empty
PostSubject: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:17 am

I have learned so many things over the last couple of years.

When buying day old bread from Jimmy Johns, my son asked why the wrapping did not cover the whole loaf. I said, "It's so we can eat some on the way home." I learned that from Tony via his Momma.

I have rolled my eyes at Shale on a few topics, but I have learned the most from him. I truly have gained a respect for those who do not feel so tied to social taboos about nudity.

I should probably tell Shale this in a PM, but I will here. Sometimes I have really disagreed with Shale. He has shocked me even after I wished he was more local and could take my son camping for a weekend and do the hard conversations for me!

Of course, life happened and I became more comfortable in general, but reading Shale's experiences made me less shell shocked about boy puberty issues. Now, I really don't have a big issue to talk to my son about all of it. Two years ago, I couldn't speak any of it. I recognize my reading Shale's words have something to do with it.

Thank you, Rob.

Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:29 am

hmmmm .... i've learned from Alan that other women's husbands can be sexy LOL

I think i have learned that age is not an issue. From the group as a whole, FM & Supernova are on the younger end, and suzi and Shale the more wiser end of the group... but all have their individual opinions which often defy their generation... and the respect for each other and sense of humor is there for us regardless of age.

There is no one on this board who would dare say "hey old lady shut up" or "you stupid kid, what do you know".... and honestly, if someone did not actually ADMIT their ages, i would never know.

I luv u guys... (in my mushy mood cause chris called me twice this week cool dance )

Group Hug!

Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:47 am

Haven't agreed with him on everything but some of CaptainBryce's posts have prompted me to think about some things from a different perspective.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:18 am

LOL. However, when I do learn anything spectacular....I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:12 am

A greater appreciation of Reggae from Ms Nystyle709.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:22 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
A greater appreciation of Reggae from Ms Nystyle709.

RIGHT ON!

I've converted many.........
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:41 am

I learned that WTL is totally into military guys, and hence, this should be her theme song: LOL big grin

Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

LOL!!! thanks for thinking of me!

I gotta tell you... Army guys do it the best--- they know they could deploy tomorrow to a war zone, so they give it to you GREAT today--- and they do it army strong, and will be all they can be!!! LOL

never heard this song before LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 pm

From all the guys here on the board I learned how to talk about masturbation without being embarrassed about it. I never thought I would ever be open and honest and enjoy talking about such a personal subject LOL thanks guys!

I am not going to single out one specific person here but I can tell you that I read all of your posts and whether its personal or general, I have learned something from each and every one of you here! Sometimes my eyebrows shoot up, sometimes I laugh my ass off and sometimes I even get sad reading about what goes on in the lives of the CC people. One thing I have to say is that this is one of the best group of people around any forum I have ever been on and I sincerely hope that I can remain friends with each and every one of you for a very long time. Love you all!!

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:36 pm

From W2L I've learned that a Succubus is not some mythological creature. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
From W2L I've learned that a Succubus is not some mythological creature. big grin

Uncle on SyFy on Monday nights at 10 there is a show on call "Lost Girl" she is a succubus and its a pretty interesting show. It can be a bit racy at times. It is filmed in Canada and has been on a couple of years there. SyFy is showing the first 2 seasons non-stop. You should check it out, they may be starting it over soon as they finish with the first 2 seasons:

Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:59 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
LOL!!! thanks for thinking of me!

I gotta tell you... Army guys do it the best--- they know they could deploy tomorrow to a war zone, so they give it to you GREAT today--- and they do it army strong, and will be all they can be!!! LOL

never heard this song before LOL

LOL--yeah that one was a moldy-oldie from 1982, but hey, my Ipod doesn't progress past 1989, so it's fairly recent on that!!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 am

RedBedroom wrote:
...I have rolled my eyes at Shale on a few topics, but I have learned the most from him. I truly have gained a respect for those who do not feel so tied to social taboos about nudity. ...

I am sort of humbled here, Red. Thanx for the feedback.

I guess I know how shocking some of my liberated, free-spirit must be to some ppl but primarily I am not candid to be shocking, just candid because I believe in being upfront about who I am and what experiences have brot me here.

I suppose what I have learned from Red and others who have a more conventional value system is how we can be tolerant of the other lifestyles. I was raised in the traditional mid-western culture - I know where most here are coming from because I left a lot of it. With little exception, no one has reacted too prudishly or strongly toward my less conventional experience.

So Red, how long before I can expect to see you at Haulover Beach starkers?

Bluesmama wrote:
Haven't agreed with him on everything but some of CaptainBryce's posts have prompted me to think about some things from a different perspective.

I too don't agree with EVERYTHING Captainbryce says (Chronicle - I love that movie) but we agree on most things and sorta see the world from similar perspectives. So, can't really learn much there - except a bunch of facts and arguing points that he manages to dig up while confronting ppl who don't agree with us and who can't back their arguments with facts or logic.

The same would go for CeCe. We pretty much are coming from the same socio/political mindset and she seems quite tolerant of sexual deviations (either academically or by experience). So haven't so much learned from her as much as discovered a kindred spirit.

And Wants2Laugh is probably the only person on this board who is as openly kinky as me. Nice to not be the only one who does unconventional things in the bedroom (or dungeon or wherever). I've never been into BDSM (got put in 5-point restraints in the psych hospital - as a demonstration - and really got uncomfortable and did not like it. Now tying someone else up I could do that - and did in the psych unit) So, haven't learned so much as feeling more comfortable that I am not the only unconventional one around who openly discuses it.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:53 am

Hugs to Shale! bear hug

and tony --- please feel free to discuss masterbation at will! LOL

I dont really think im kinky... just eccentric smug
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 am

Shale wrote:

The same would go for CeCe. We pretty much are coming from the same socio/political mindset and she seems quite tolerant of sexual deviations (either academically or by experience). So haven't so much learned from her as much as discovered a kindred spirit.

Thank you Shale that's the way I feel too big hugz big hugz big hugz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am

Shale wrote:

I guess I know how shocking some of my liberated, free-spirit must be to some ppl but primarily I am not candid to be shocking, just candid because I believe in being upfront about who I am and what experiences have brot me here.

I suppose what I have learned from Red and others who have a more conventional value system is how we can be tolerant of the other lifestyles. I was raised in the traditional mid-western culture - I know where most here are coming from because I left a lot of it. With little exception, no one has reacted too prudishly or strongly toward my less conventional experience.

I too don't agree with EVERYTHING Captainbryce says (Chronicle - I love that movie) but we agree on most things and sorta see the world from similar perspectives. So, can't really learn much there - except a bunch of facts and arguing points that he manages to dig up while confronting ppl who don't agree with us and who can't back their arguments with facts or logic.

And Wants2Laugh is probably the only person on this board who is as openly kinky as me. Nice to not be the only one who does unconventional things in the bedroom (or dungeon or wherever). I've never been into BDSM (got put in 5-point restraints in the psych hospital - as a demonstration - and really got uncomfortable and did not like it. Now tying someone else up I could do that - and did in the psych unit) So, haven't learned so much as feeling more comfortable that I am not the only unconventional one around who openly discuses it.

Shale, should I find myself in Florida at Haulover Beach, you will be my first call. Don't hold your breath as I plan to eternally live vicariously through you!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:09 am

HAHAHHAAHAHA!!! Shale and i would probably be really dangerous together! lol

i've learned that NY is funny as hell! She says what she means point blank, and isnt afraid to be blunt!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 am

You and Shale would never be dangerous together as the boys you fight over would have a preference between one or the other...so no arguing over the boys!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 am

but we could go trolling together! LOL

Oh ... and i learned that the mysterious RED is truly a sweetheart! and Hyacinth girl is witty and intelligent... and strong!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 am

I'm mysterious?? How fun! And a sweetheart? I have you snowed over, W2L!

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 am

Shale wrote:

Thats what makes you all so unique, I like how open and honest you all are, especially you Shale I have learned much from you as well. I know I don't say it but its there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you learned from a Chamber member?    What have you learned from a Chamber member?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you learned from a Chamber member?
Page 1 of 1