TV shows do NO research on people!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV shows do NO research on people!!!

Go down 
+4
jennab85
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

TV shows do NO research on people!!! Empty
PostSubject: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:44 pm

about four years ago, she claimed to have cancer, be dying with stage four breast cancer... and would join all different church congregations to get money. She would tell people that her husband's insurance would not pay for the $20,000 operation (which she never needed nor has undergone), and various chemo treatments (which she never underwent either--- but claims to have). She even got some of our old classmates to print up shirts and sell them for her own profit!

I HATE the fact that good hearted people get used by rotten scum like her!! When i challenged her on facebook, she put me on ignore ... then claimed that she has a lumpectomy. she is full of shit.

if you look online, there are even people who state that she steals coupons from them by not "swapping" as she promotes she will do!!! BITCH

Last edited by wants2laugh on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Sounds like a real gem. Also like she may be guilty of fraud.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Fraud, tax evasion, and god knows what else! I wish someone would actually look into her.

She was running an illegal day care center out of her home, and when someone reported her, she would have her son take the kids into the bathroom and run the shower, so the DHS worker would not see the kids! she even tried to talk a woman into giving her guardianship of her child so she could collect $1500 a month from the state as a foster parent!!! hate this woman right now
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Wow not only a liar but a master manipulator as well! This one sounds worse than my cousin who is a pathological liar.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm

I can totally understand why you are pissed about your cousin. Some reality show producers and networks do research on people before putting them on TV and some don't do their research. There is some sleezy factors that go on in the reality show business. Producers sometimes find out things about participants but they hide certain details from the public. I believe ABC lied about some of the people that were helped on Extreme Home Makeover.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Yikes! What a low-life. Unfortunately, because it's on TV people will believe whatever story she tells. That's why I never believe anything I see on TV unless I can see proof to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

That's fucked up. Good thing you're putting her on blast.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Damn! Karma's a bitch though, she'll get what's coming to her, tenfold!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 am

jennab85 wrote:
I can totally understand why you are pissed about your cousin. Some reality show producers and networks do research on people before putting them on TV and some don't do their research. There is some sleezy factors that go on in the reality show business. Producers sometimes find out things about participants but they hide certain details from the public. I believe ABC lied about some of the people that were helped on Extreme Home Makeover.

well... i CAN tell you that an extreme makeover house that is located in Camdem NJ did not help. the people got foreclosed on. and now it is vacant!!! for petes sake, put some homeless people in there or something!

as for my cousin, well.. Facebook is a bitch isnt it? i'm sure the family shit storm will start tomorrow! but oh well!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 am

wants2laugh wrote:

well... i CAN tell you that an extreme makeover house that is located in Camdem NJ did not help. the people got foreclosed on. and now it is vacant!!! for petes sake, put some homeless people in there or something!

as for my cousin, well.. Facebook is a bitch isnt it? i'm sure the family shit storm will start tomorrow! but oh well!

I'll admit, I'm nosey...when is her episode on?

As far as Extreme Home Makeover...that shit is so lame. People lost their homes because they borrowed against the new value of the property/structure. So, then they couldn't pay and fell short. Very lame.

Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 am

Monday night.... This coming monday... her name is Joyce Harvey Hansell

http://www.abccolumbia.com/news/local/Extreme-Couponing-Helps-the-Hungry--133414608.html#commentform

make sure to look at the comments of the people she screwed out of coupons.. and especially the one that is written by SAD... that one says they tried to steer her onto the right path but met SATAN instead! LOL I couldnt make this shit up if i tried!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 am

Interesting. It is technically illegal, from what I have heard, to do any coupon exchanges online. I am guessing it is akin to jaywalking in a one horse town, but it is not lawful, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 am

well... she promotes that she sends care packages to the troops. and is supposedly working with the local USO. But her own mother says that the 2000 razors, wipes, qtips etc... that she collected, and the cost of shipping that was DONATED to her was never honored. She had everything still stockpiled in her house..... FOUR months later! AFTER she told everyone she sent them. When her mother confronted her she said, "People gave them to me, i can do whatever i want with them"!!!

As a true supporter of the troops (in more ways than the fun ones), I am totally infuriated and insulted!I dont have to go online and promote my charity work.. but if she felt the need, she better damn well be doing it!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 am

I watched that clip...who would keep that much tooth paste for themselves???

She seems like a scammer per the comments made. Shitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows do NO research on people!!!   TV shows do NO research on people!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TV shows do NO research on people!!!
Page 1 of 1