Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?

Go down 
+7
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
AtownPeep
Supernova
Bluesmama
CeCe
Rainmaker
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Suppose your spouse or partner suggested you cosmetically "fix" something about yourself. For instance, your nose, lips, behind, chest, teeth, stomach or crows-feet. Would that offend you or would it be something you'd think about?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Don't know if i would really be offended but no wouldn't do it in a million years. Couple things I'm not thrilled with but I'm content for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes, I would. If I was going to put that kind of money into a cosmetic "fix", I'd be doing it for ME.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
Yes, I would. If I was going to put that kind of money into a cosmetic "fix", I'd be doing it for ME.

This this this. And I'm sure if he wanted to play that game, I could come up with a few things HE needed to fix as well.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

I wouldn't appreciate hearing it, but I would probably think about what he said.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I wouldn't like it at all.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am

I would only be offended if it were something i didnt think was wrong! LOL then i would tell him that he was going to pay for everything... what he wanted and what i wanted. But it would have to be something that i was ok with.. If he wanted me to get a nose like angelica huston or something, i would not do it!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:38 pm

AtownPeep wrote:
I wouldn't appreciate hearing it, but I would probably think about what he said.

Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? 35166

But I don't think I'd ever do it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Depends on the context of when they said it and how they said it. Criticism then fuck you but a suggestion then maybe i will listen.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
Depends on the context of when they said it and how they said it. Criticism then fuck you but a suggestion then maybe i will listen.

co-signs Big difference between the two.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:53 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:17 am

It wouldn't even come up in the relationship I'm in. If there was anything she'd want me to change she would still just keep it to herself. Same goes for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?   Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?
Page 1 of 1