Celebrating someone's death. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrating someone's death.

Go down 
+8
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Supernova
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Celebrating someone's death. Empty
PostSubject: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Have you ever celebrated, or at the very least been happy about, the death of someone? They could have either been a loathsome individual, or perhaps it was someone who was in such pain in their final days that you felt a sense of relief for them when they finally passed on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Yeah one so far, I'm waiting on a couple others.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Like Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden? Hell yeah. I didn't throw a party but...
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Like Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden? Hell yeah. I didn't throw a party but...

Oh yeah, so that takes me up to two instead.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

I really can't say I have. I tend to just move on. If some sorry rotten fucker who was unkind to me dies, it's not a cause for celebration. Not that I'm all that noble either, it's just I really haven't gained anything & it seems petty. If someone was threatening & harassing I could understand a sense of relief. That's just human.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 am

A couple of nemeses have died and while not celebrating had a good feeling that the world was minus one more asswipe.

I have felt relief with sadness that a loved one with a slow debilitating disease finally died.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:43 am

Yes. Someone I was very afraid of died and I am so relieved he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:26 am

I have a "Loathsome" cousin who is a greedy, selfish bastard and I told him that when he dies I am going to drink a glass of champagne on his grave. I guess that is celebrating a death. I am quite sure I won't do it, I spoke out of anger when I said that to him. I have not spoken to him in years he is a traitor to the family.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 am

I don't celebrate anyone's death. However there are times when I am not sad, like when Timothy McVeigh or Bin Laden died. It was a case of, good now lets move on.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 pm

I have spoken ill of the dead - in print.

A local 'journalist' who went to work in politics after being a mouthpiece for some reactionary political idiocy (remember the homeless sex offenders living under the bridge in Miami?)

Well he died and they actually printed my op-ed piece in his former paper saying, bottom line "good riddance."

I did the same with Ann Landers who in her later years gave not only lame advice but potentially dangerous advice since so many ppl did what she suggested. The way I see it, if you denigrate gays and nudists in print, you deserve to be trashed as well for your errors.

But don't feel bad for Ann, she spoke from the grave against homosexuals. Seems she wrote columns in advance and one was her usual misinformed opinion about gays.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Shale wrote:
I have spoken ill of the dead - in print.

A local 'journalist' who went to work in politics after being a mouthpiece for some reactionary political idiocy (remember the homeless sex offenders living under the bridge in Miami?)

Well he died and they actually printed my op-ed piece in his former paper saying, bottom line "good riddance."

I did the same with Ann Landers who in her later years gave not only lame advice but potentially dangerous advice since so many ppl did what she suggested. The way I see it, if you denigrate gays and nudists in print, you deserve to be trashed as well for your errors.

But don't feel bad for Ann, she spoke from the grave against homosexuals. Seems she wrote columns in advance and one was her usual misinformed opinion about gays.

I think that's very human & not out of line at all. I took the "celebrating" literally & have known people who did this. Popping cork party time. But there's noting wrong with "good riddance". If I'm being honest those words will come out of my own mouth when Anita Bryant's "roll is called up yonder".
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 pm

CeCe wrote:
...If I'm being honest those words will come out of my own mouth when Anita Bryant's "roll is called up yonder".

Sorry, the line forms behind me. No butting please. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I have a "Loathsome" cousin who is a greedy, selfish bastard and I told him that when he dies I am going to drink a glass of champagne on his grave. I guess that is celebrating a death. I am quite sure I won't do it, I spoke out of anger when I said that to him. I have not spoken to him in years he is a traitor to the family.

Tony, run the champagne through your kidneys first Wink Then there's the old joke about the wife telling the husband she's going to dance on his grave so he arranged to be burried at sea.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:30 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

Tony, run the champagne through your kidneys first Wink Then there's the old joke about the wife telling the husband she's going to dance on his grave so he arranged to be burried at sea.

While its a great idea this piece of garbage is not even worth the effort. He is a cheap greedy bastard so he will probably be creamated its less expensive. Then again he is a Vet so maybe he will be buried for free in the Vet Cemetery.

Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Osama Bin Laden
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 am

Tony... atleast your cousin did not go on national television and make wild claims like mine did!

I remember celebrating Ted Bundy's execution! I was in high school and had read plenty about him... several books watched movies.... my sister and i were waiting for the execution on tv... and we joined teh chanters...

na na... na na na nah... Ted Bundy... Goodbye
na na ... na na na nah...Ted Bundy... Go Fry!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 am

Tony Marino wrote:

While its a great idea this piece of garbage is not even worth the effort. He is a cheap greedy bastard so he will probably be creamated its less expensive. Then again he is a Vet so maybe he will be buried for free in the Vet Cemetery.

If he goes the creamation route, switch the contents of his urn with what you collect from a bunch of ash trays (butts and all) then spread his over some place appropriate. Like a pig farm.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 am

wants2laugh wrote:
Tony... atleast your cousin did not go on national television and make wild claims like mine did!

I remember celebrating Ted Bundy's execution! I was in high school and had read plenty about him... several books watched movies.... my sister and i were waiting for the execution on tv... and we joined teh chanters...

na na... na na na nah... Ted Bundy... Goodbye
na na ... na na na nah...Ted Bundy... Go Fry!

cheers (rah) Somebody's going to the electric chair, gonna fry, gonna fry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating someone's death.   Celebrating someone's death. Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrating someone's death.
Page 1 of 1