CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
Cheaps
Bluesmama
Shale
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Chris
12 posters

What type of cell phone do you prefer?

Poll

What type of cell phone do you prefer?

[ 3 ]
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_left33%What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_left0%What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_left11%What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_left11%What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_left0%What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_left22%What type of cell phone do you prefer? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 9
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What type of cell phone do you prefer? Empty What type of cell phone do you prefer?

Post by Chris Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 pm

What's your preferred style of mobile phone?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

What type of cell phone do you prefer? Empty Re: What type of cell phone do you prefer?

Post by CeCe Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 pm

QWERTY keyboard & I'm fairly happy. I like the phone I have now which is a basic phone that I can connect to the internet with but I've had it almost a couple years. It's gonna roll over on me before long. Son has a smartphone which is nice so I gotta make a decision I can live with for a while pretty soon. Not sure.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What type of cell phone do you prefer? Empty Re: What type of cell phone do you prefer?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm

I guess I'll be sticking with my iPhone or something like it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm good with my Motorola TracFone that is turned off unless I want to call someone or expecting a call away from my landline at home.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Mine's a "dumb" flip-phone. I use it only for calls ~ no bells or whistles.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Since I do text A LOT, I prefer one with a full keyboard. It doesn't necessarily have to be a smart phone, this the phone I have right now, and I'm very cool with it.
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Samsung-intensity-ii-in-purple-verizon-wireless_xl_1
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Cheaps wrote:Since I do text A LOT, I prefer one with a full keyboard. It doesn't necessarily have to be a smart phone, this the phone I have right now, and I'm very cool with it.
    What type of cell phone do you prefer? Samsung-intensity-ii-in-purple-verizon-wireless_xl_1

Ohhh that was one of my two choices I had narrowed down when I got my last one. Went with the Octane & never really cared about it not being a smartphone, although they are nice.

I see your space bar is in the same spot as mine. Only thing that still makes me nuts if I'm rapid texting lol
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Smartphone.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Don't have one. Only want one to make emergency calls. Really would like one I could maintain basic phone service with for minimal fees. No need for all these unneeded, overpriced bells and whistles.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Must be a smartphone. No longer in the dark ages.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:29 am

I have unlimited talk/text... do not want the internet or to use the phone to operate the microwave or use it to drive my car.... hate gadgets

What type of cell phone do you prefer? 5
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:Don't have one. Only want one to make emergency calls. Really would like one I could maintain basic phone service with for minimal fees. No need for all these unneeded, overpriced bells and whistles.

Agreed.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 am

I currently have an EVO with verizon. Both are pretty bad, however the phone really sucks like a Hoover. The next phone will probably be an iPhone with Sprint.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:37 am