How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! Empty
PostSubject: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

So is today's episode worthy of watching? Since I won't be able to watch for a couple of hours cause I am PST. And please tell me Todd and Tea and Dani are shown in NYC with a decent amount of air-time and good material. Pretty please TIIC!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 pm

They're on but I'm not happy with Téa. She's begging Todd to drop the charges against Cole so Cole can get away with attempted murder. She's trying to rationalize it but once again Todd is being cheated of justice, because he'll do it for her. she went on about Cole being Hope's nephew and she's put Todd is a really bad mood. UGH! I knew Cole would get off with yet another crime but I'm not happy that Téa was a part of it. It would be one thing if Cole showed any guilt or remorse for his crime, but he's smug and arrogant about it and doesn't regret what he did.

So yeah - TnT were on but I'm not happy with their scenes, though they were good up until Téa told Todd letting Cole get away with the murder attempt was on her bucket list, though she didn't put it quite that way - something about how keeping Cole out of jail was on her bucket list.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I get why Tea did it, but I'm not happy about it either. Tea didn't cry or plead with Todd, she basically set a trap for him so in a way it was very TnT scene. He walked right into wanting to make all her bucket lists come true being bigger priority than being in court watching Cole squirm so she pounced.

And while I'm not happy it was very TnTish scene, Tea trying to make Todd stop and consider the consequences and how rightly or wrongly, Hope would grow up without a father due to this mess between him and Cole.

Todd tried the do the crime, do the time righteous excuse but pulling THAT line on the defensive lawyer who's defended him when he was guilty as sin was soooooooooooooo obviously hypocritical he couldn't even keep up the outrage.

Interestingly enough, Todd didn't put the big fight one would expect. However, poor Nate is going to take the brunt of Todd's pissy mood.

And I will say one thing in Tea's defense, Todd dropping his charges will make Starr very happy and she's always tried very hard to preserve that relationship for Todd.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

The big difference with Todd and many of those who've also gotten off is that Todd feels guilty and remorseful for his crimes and he's paid in some way - either by karma or though jail time. Plus, he was executed by the state and only brought back to life because Spencer wanted to look good and play the hero. I wouldn't mind Todd dropping the charges if we'd seen guilt or remorse from Cole or if he'd apologized to Todd, I bet the cretin won't even bother thanking Todd for letting him get away with attempted murder. I also hope that Starr see Cole for the cretin he is and dumps him before her turns on her and Hope. So many of his scenes with her have become borderline abusive, with Cole making demands and threatening. He already assaulted her once before, and it's something I can see him doing again, as he has no control over his tempted and everyone keeps making excuses for him. It's never his fault - it's always someone else's. Just once, I'd like to see Todd get justice or someone who commits a crime against him get karma.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh yeah while Tea made a good point about putting Hope into consideration here, I am surely glad Todd called his Delgado on for what she tried to pull here, which was most. def. "dirty pool" lol.

The most we can keep our fingers crossed for at this point is that Starr finally sees the light and cuts all romantic ties with Cole for good.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

TnT are on but the rest of the episode is just not clicking. Sole's scenes just seemed so phony to me today.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
TnT are on but the rest of the episode is just not clicking. Sole's scenes just seemed so phony to me today.
Well I can definitely say, did Cole's hair seem ever so phony and off itself today or what? LOL just WTF was up with his hair today. How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! 729904
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

LOL - it always cracks me up when I see guys with that plastic looking hair. It's clear that no one cares a out Cole's violence and no one is going to see that he gets help for his anger management issues. One of these days, Cole's going to succeed in one of his murder attempts and everyone will stand around saying "We never saw it coming" or "how could he do something like that". Llanview will have no one to thank but themselves and I hope Cole's next victim sues the whole town for enabling Cole and letting him get away with his crimes.

The whole Hope arguement falls short because Cole had no problems trying to kill Starr's Dad and he sure didn't care enough about his actions taking him away from Starr and Hope. Now Todd is the bad guy for wanting to get a violent offender off the streets and it's up to him to get Cole off because Hope might be without her violent, borderline-abusive Dad? If Cole's already this bad, and has NO regrets for his violent crimes, what's going to happen to Hope's boyfriends? At least Todd regrets his horrible crimes and has paid for them but Cole doesn't and hasn't.

Someone needs to get Cole some help and those around him are too clueless and too busy enabling him and making excuses for him and the ones who want him held accountable are manipulated into letting him off. I just hope that Cole's next victim survives and that it isn't Starr or Hope.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

It was pretty good I just didn't like Tea talking Todd into going easy on Cole. Now I understand why he let him go. He sure must love her because Todd would never let Cole walk for almost killing him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeah - it really does say a lot. Todd's willing to put aside his own needs for her and let a violent offender go free. I just hope nothing happens to Starr or Todd will never forgive himself. Téa was really hitting below the belt trying to say that if Cole went to jail it was todd's fault. Hope would grow up knowing her father went to jail because he couldn't control his anger and CHOSE to try and murder someone based on a psycho's word, not because he grandfather wanted justice.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:

Well I can definitely say, did Cole's hair seem ever so phony and off itself today or what? LOL just WTF was up with his hair today. How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! 729904

Yes, it did. IDK, the entire thing played out like a dream.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Yeah - it really does say a lot. Todd's willing to put aside his own needs for her and let a violent offender go free. I just hope nothing happens to Starr or Todd will never forgive himself. Téa was really hitting below the belt trying to say that if Cole went to jail it was todd's fault. Hope would grow up knowing her father went to jail because he couldn't control his anger and CHOSE to try and murder someone based on a psycho's word, not because he grandfather wanted justice.

Tea did admit she was playing dirty but I don't think she was saying Todd was responsible as much as Starr stood by Todd no matter what and that perhaps he may stop & consider standing by her no matter what too... it was about unconditional love at least that was the subtext there I took.

And it was also about how Tea always wants to preserve Starr and Todd's relationship.

Again, I didn't agree with her decision to add it to her bucket list as I want Cole to FRY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!   How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes! Empty

Back to top Go down

How is today's epi? And please tell me TnT are on more than just like 5 minutes!
Page 1 of 1