HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS Empty
PostSubject: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 am

I read an article that Hulu is interested in OLTL and AMC New episodes. When I find a good link I will post it.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 am

White noise gossip. They will be milking this for news stories for years. The actors have moved on, I think.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
White noise gossip. They will be milking this for news stories for years. The actors have moved on, I think.

Some of them yes but the main ones can come back if some kind of deal is made soon!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 am

Meh, I've moved on. I don't want to see everyone's happy endings disrupted. I'd be up for a movie reunion every now and then, but the main soap is done. It comes a point where holding out hope for a return is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Meh, I've moved on. I don't want to see everyone's happy endings disrupted. I'd be up for a movie reunion every now and then, but the main soap is done. It comes a point where holding out hope for a return is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Well thats just it I never gave up hope. Things can happen you never know. ABC has lost a lot of viewership because of what they did and I think even they are stunned by how many soap fans are actually out there!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 pm

^^^^I am sure they are stunned. But it comes a point where something needs to stay buried with at least a little dignity.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Interesting. I didn't know HULU broadcasted first-run material. I thought all they had on their system were reruns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Chris wrote:
Interesting. I didn't know HULU broadcasted first-run material. I thought all they had on their system were reruns.

They are reruns. The little article I read just said they are interested and want new shows.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Chris wrote:
Well, I think, like many other digital outlets, they wanna branch out. It makes sense, but I am not convinced they'd revive an old series. I think original new series is more likely. (Perhaps starring some soap stars. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am

I can't with this.

Would be nice if it were to pan out, but I am slowly reconciling OLTL being over and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS   HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS Empty

Back to top Go down

HULU INTERESTED IN THE SOAPS
Page 1 of 1