‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]

Go down 
+2
tmontyb
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] Empty
PostSubject: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 am

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/06/mom-says-teacher-had-students-slap-her-son/

Quote :
By Ryan Owens
Jun 18, 2012 8:54am
Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son

A mother of a 6-year-old boy says her son was slapped by each of his classmates on the orders of their teacher as a form of discipline.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Aiden Neely was accused of being a bully at his school, Salinas Elementary School, near San Antonio, Texas. His kindergarten teacher came up with a creative way to put an end to the alleged bullying. The teacher is accused of having 24 other students in the class line up and slap Neely one-by-one.

“He was hit on the head, in the face, on the back. And all the kids hit him twice,” said Amy Neely, the boy’s mother. “He had friends in that class, and friends didn’t want to hit him, but the teacher instructed them to hit him.”

The incident occurred in early May, but Neely was not informed about it until weeks later when the principal called.

“The teacher told him not to tell us,” said Neely. “My stomach was in knots. It was horrible.”

The Judson Independent School District fired the teacher accused of hatching the most unusual anti-bullying lesson. She has been charged, along with another teacher who allegedly failed to report the incident, with a misdemeanor, according to the chief of the school district’s police.

District officials have not identified either teacher.

“We are doing everything we can to make sure that these kinds of incidents don’t happen again,” said district spokesman Steve Linscomb.

The misdemeanor charge is official oppression. In Texas, it amounts to a public servant who misuses their position. It’s not enough for Neely, who wants to make sure the teacher can never step foot inside another classroom again.

“I just want to make sure that she isn’t able to teach again,” said Neely. “I just want to make sure that justice is served for Aiden.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 am

I guess it wasn't handled the right way by the teacher, but the little bastard probably got what he deserved. Parents should control their kids. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 am

tmontyb wrote:
I guess it wasn't handled the wrong way by the teacher, but the little bastard probably got what he deserved. Parents should control their kids. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 pm

tmontyb wrote:
I guess it wasn't handled the right way by the teacher, but the little bastard probably got what he deserved. Parents should control their kids. Plain and simple.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Going on the assumption that the kid truly is a bully, I've usually always been in favor of kicking a bully's ass but the teacher is an idiot. What did she or any other "adult" who was involved expect? 6 year olds can keep a secret?! Did she really think that letting the other kids essentially reenact the soap scene from Full Metal Jacket was a good idea? I hope what doesn't get lost in the shuffle for Mrs. Neely and her son was why he got bitch slapped in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm

When we were kids and there was a bully around that is exactly what we would do, kick the bully's ass, not a gang of people, one on one and that usually took care of the bully.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:26 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Going on the assumption that the kid truly is a bully, I've usually always been in favor of kicking a bully's ass but the teacher is an idiot. What did she or any other "adult" who was involved expect? 6 year olds can keep a secret?! Did she really think that letting the other kids essentially reenact the soap scene from Full Metal Jacket was a good idea? I hope what doesn't get lost in the shuffle for Mrs. Neely and her son was why he got bitch slapped in the first place.

RIGHT ON! Very VERY well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]   ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video] Empty

Back to top Go down

‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]
Page 1 of 1