Doing Laundry What do you hate most? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doing Laundry What do you hate most?

Go down 
+4
Chris
Shale
Supernova
Tony Marino
8 posters

What do you hate most?
Separating the Clothes from the Dryer
Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_lcap0%Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ironing Afterwards
Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_lcap0%Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Folding the Clothes
Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_lcap40%Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Putting the Clothes Away
Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_lcap40%Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Just doing the laundry itself
Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_lcap20%Doing Laundry What do you hate most? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Doing Laundry What do you hate most? Empty
PostSubject: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Myself I hate having to fold and put away, its such a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Myself I hate having to fold and put away, its such a nuisance.

This.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:35 pm

I do just one load a week, so there is not much laundry. Every month I have the additional load of whites.

I put doing laundry in general, but folding and putting away is the most tedious part of the process.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Definitely separating everyone's clothes from each other. I didn't much have to do that when I was single and primarily living alone.

I'm also annoyed by having to transfer wet clothes from the washer to the dryer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 pm

I absolutely despise putting them away. Major disadvantage to a two-story house. Most of it has to be taken up two flights of steps. Granted, it's good exercise, but so friggin tedious.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Hate is too strong a word. Let's just say that folding the clothes is my least favorite part of doing the laundry. And that's considering I probably walk close to a half mile going to and from the laundry room I use.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I don't hate doing laundry, but putting the clothes away is prob. my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Growing up, I hated the folding of the clothes and putting them away. Well, really the whole thing period. We had separate the clothes, pile them in the vehicle, go to a laundromat, and the waiting for it to wash and dry was a real drag as well.

Now, and for a good while now, I've had a washer and dryer in every place I've lived, and since it's just me, it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Laundry What do you hate most?   Doing Laundry What do you hate most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Laundry What do you hate most?
Page 1 of 1