Dani's conception Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dani's conception

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Dani's conception   Dani's conception EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 am

Wouldn't it have been better if the show wrote it so that Dani was conceived back when Todd (RH) briefly came back to town in 2000 to sweep Tea away from RJ (when FL left the show the first time) ? She wound up leaving Todd shortly after, but we didn't see Todd and Tea's relationship during that brief reunion. RC could have used that gap to say that TnT slept together and conceived Dani then. This was a little more than a year before Jack was born. I know it's been regurgitated over and over that Dani should be younger than Jack, but she really should...or they should have SORAS'd Jack to be a little bit older than her. I was just remembering in my head again the South Pacific s/l, and how Todd originally hired Ross to help him kidnap Starr and baby Jack.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani's conception   Dani's conception EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 am

Exactly how it should have been but RC is a moron!
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani's conception   Dani's conception EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm

That would have made a helluva lot more sense, but the writers clearly wanted to focus on "what came next..." as far as the Island adventure went....even though they could have written it so that Tea had already secretly had Todd's baby, while everything else that happened with Ross still did. The two of them (Tea and Ross) could have still married, and Ross could have still been depicted as having taken on the role of Dani's father (legally adopting her.) *shrugs* But RC wanted a complicated, convoluted story, and so that's what we got.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani's conception   Dani's conception EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Half the crap they write on this show doesn't make sense. Half the time I think they write for themselves and don't care about the fans or the viewers.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani's conception   Dani's conception EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 pm

The writers underestimate the intelligence and long term memory of fans. We tend to know more about the show, it's history and continuity than they do. They thing viewers forget or don't care much about detail, and so it's no big deal for them to tamper with past storytelling or come up with nonsensical plot devices.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani's conception   Dani's conception EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 pm

RC and TPTB think we're as stupid as Rex and Cole and that we'll just accept the crap they dish us and not even question it. That would have made FAR more sense. I guess they wanted a teen Dani for more angst and just expected us to buy their crap. We should send them all shirts that say "I'm with Stupid but I AM Stupid".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dani's conception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani's conception   Dani's conception Empty

Back to top Go down

Dani's conception
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: One Life to Live-
Jump to: