A-Team novels by Charles Heath Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A-Team novels by Charles Heath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

A-Team novels by Charles Heath Empty
PostSubject: A-Team novels by Charles Heath   A-Team novels by Charles Heath EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Sometimes Wikipedia comes in handy for things after all, when I was looking up the A-Team on there it had a list of the books that were printed in the 80s, and most of them are novelizations of some of the episodes, funny thing because most of them are one book covering 2 episodes but in the reverse order than they were on the show. About half of the books were only released in the UK and even today almost 30 years later is still the ONLY place they can be bought, as I've found out through the royal air mail.

A-Team novels by Charles Heath Atm_bk1

A-Team novels by Charles Heath 9780440100379

A-Team novels by Charles Heath 41mGlHWTelL._SL500_AA300_

A-Team novels by Charles Heath 9780426198796

Most of these I was able to find pretty cheap but one I had to pay through the nose on for about $20. Getting 9 of the 10 books was little trouble but for the life of me I could NOT find book #9, The Bend in the River, based on the episode of the same name (or as Dirk Benedict affectionately refers to it, The pain in the ass), and finally found it on the UK Amazon site, but wasn't sure about that, but tried a different search on Amazon regular and FINALLY found it and got it ordered. I am thrilled, as soon as I finish with my Wishbone Mysteries series (ha ha), I'm going to start on these, I love the A-Team, and I've noticed they've changed some names in the book, instead of Howling Mad Murdock they call him Mad Dog, I don't know why, and instead of Colonel Decker, they have Colonel Bullen after them...I don't get it but I'm looking forward to reading them.
Back to top Go down

A-Team novels by Charles Heath
Page 1 of 1