For people in long term relationships... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For people in long term relationships...

Go down 
+2
Shale
Alan Smithee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

For people in long term relationships... Empty
PostSubject: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:26 pm

...how often (if at all) do you find yourself on the same wave length as your partner? It doesn't happen everyday and it's not like we finish each others sentences but on numerous occasions my wife will suggest something to me or I'll suggest something to her and we'll laugh because we were thinking the same thing. Maybe not even at that second but it was something she or I was going to say too. Latest was this morning. Earlier the thought popped into my head about asking her if she might like to go to dinner and a movie. Just now said to me, "Ally is going out with Brian tonight so do you feel like going to IHop and a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 pm

What are the odds that she and Ally will want to see Magic Mike?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Acceptance was contingent on the choice of movie. She even told me she won't make me go to Magic Mike (as if she could) so we're seeing Ted.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:37 pm

I've had that happen with a friend I feel really close to as well.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Acceptance was contingent on the choice of movie. She even told me she won't make me go to Magic Mike (as if she could) so we're seeing Ted.

Ted looks cute & I really like Seth MacFarlane so I bet it's good too. He's good at making something adults can enjoy in an interesting way. Probably not as good as hot seductive guys but definitely one to see.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am

my last guy and i did this all the time... we used to occasionally have series marathons especially with 24 and OZ. There were several occasions where we just looked at each other and one said, "you get the popcorn, i'll get teh dvds"

my bro and i are like that too. often im thinking that i want a pizza or something and he says "i buy you fly" LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 pm

LOL we think exact opposites and very rarely alike.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
...how often (if at all) do you find yourself on the same wave length as your partner? It doesn't happen everyday and it's not like we finish each others sentences but on numerous occasions my wife will suggest something to me or I'll suggest something to her and we'll laugh because we were thinking the same thing. Maybe not even at that second but it was something she or I was going to say too. Latest was this morning. Earlier the thought popped into my head about asking her if she might like to go to dinner and a movie. Just now said to me, "Ally is going out with Brian tonight so do you feel like going to IHop and a movie?"

Uncle please take your nephew to IHOP for 3 eggs and pancakes which is what I usually order Smile

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Uncle please take your nephew to IHOP for 3 eggs and pancakes which is what I usually order Smile

Climb aboard, nephew, climb aboard big hugz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 pm

This post is so funny. Jay and I just did this early this evening. Our neighbor told us about a certain type of firework and someone at the track had one Saturday and tonight our son was talking about us trying to buy one. I told him it would be silly to buy one this year because we think they are new and so the price will be higher than it will next year. And at the exact same time, Jay and I said, "Just like icicle lights." We were referencing 1999 when Christmas white icicle lights were crazy expensive and all the rage. So strange we had the same thought at the exact same time and said it in unison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For people in long term relationships...   For people in long term relationships... Empty

Back to top Go down

For people in long term relationships...
Page 1 of 1