Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?

Go down 
+6
tmontyb
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
Shale
Alan Smithee
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Is there any more traditional, or 'conservative,' group that you respect? If so, what and why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 pm

blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 pm

IDK about conservative but I currently belong to traditional groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, NAACP, ACLU, AARP, The Naturist Society & Veterans for Peace.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Not really....but I don't have as much disdain for them in general as some people do. I'm apathetic to "conservative" groups for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Gosh, I feel so welcome. lol Maybe it'd be a bit more fair to ask if we respect any groups whose ideology we mostly disagree with? Razz

But yes, being a conservative, I respect several conservative groups. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Shale wrote:
IDK about conservative but I currently belong to traditional groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, NAACP, ACLU, AARP, The Naturist Society & Veterans for Peace.

Those fascists?!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

I didn't mention that there was a time long, long ago when I was Scoutmaster of a BSA troop and I was once a member of the National Rifle Association.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Absolutely not!! Fact of the matter is, there may be some Conservative groups that are okay, but unfortunately the ones the run rampant with ridiculousness give them all a bad name.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

tmontyb wrote:
Absolutely not!! Fact of the matter is, there may be some Conservative groups that are okay, but unfortunately the ones the run rampant with ridiculousness give them all a bad name.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:08 am

Whatchu talkin' bout?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:18 am

I think many groups go to extremes just due to the competition for attention. If you are extreme, then you get the publicity. Reminds me of an epi of boston legal where a group was protesting congressional redistricting which caused biased towards a certain party. When they held a normal protest, no one listened, but when the women all picketed while topless, they made headlines. Same is true for many many groups
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 am

wants2laugh wrote:
I think many groups go to extremes just due to the competition for attention. If you are extreme, then you get the publicity. Reminds me of an epi of boston legal where a group was protesting congressional redistricting which caused biased towards a certain party. When they held a normal protest, no one listened, but when the women all picketed while topless, they made headlines. Same is true for many many groups
I think I remember that. Didn't Alan Shore try to justify that? Forget if he won that one or not. lol
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am

tmontyb wrote:
co-signs
In fact I would throw in the word MALICIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?   Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of any 'conservative' group?
Page 1 of 1