I know there's probably many Todd fans here but Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know there's probably many Todd fans here but

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Always
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Always

Male
Rep : 0

I know there's probably many Todd fans here but Empty
PostSubject: I know there's probably many Todd fans here but   I know there's probably many Todd fans here but EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm

I just don't like him. He is a MAJOR jerk and really totally boring & drab. With all this action with the blizzard going on with the blizzard and ice today, today when they showed his scenes it was a real snooze and took away from the action. He doesn't do anything but stalk his dark & gloomy house ands been completely useless thruout this whole sweeps.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I know there's probably many Todd fans here but   I know there's probably many Todd fans here but EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 am

I don't like what the writers have done to Todd either, they have made him into a brooding self absorbed idiot, pining away for Tea and his new found daughter. Jack has more spunk then he does these days.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: I know there's probably many Todd fans here but   I know there's probably many Todd fans here but EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am

Todd being a jerk is part of his character. It is who and what he is, part of his overall appeal, and frankly what I generally expect him to be. I will agree though that he has been surprisingly useless during this sweeps period. He and Tea are doing the same dance and having the same conversation repeatedly. My nerves are also running a little thin with Ms. Dani.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: I know there's probably many Todd fans here but   I know there's probably many Todd fans here but EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm not liking Todd (although my love for TSJ will never cease) much these days either. Not because he's a "jerk". Todd is SUPPOSED to be a jerk. It's because I agree that he's totally stagnant and doesn't do much of anything these days. I was invested in Todd/Tea/Danielle, but that's running out of gas. I hope they rev him up with something else really soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know there's probably many Todd fans here but   I know there's probably many Todd fans here but Empty

Back to top Go down

I know there's probably many Todd fans here but
Page 1 of 1