Your neighbors pets Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your neighbors pets

Go down 
+6
Suzi
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Shale
Tony Marino
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Your neighbors pets Empty
PostSubject: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Have you ever had an issue with one of your neighbors pets?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am

No not yet.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

I am sitting here in the quiet morning hours EXCEPT for the annoying, constant yipping of my neighbors toy Manchester. No real problem since I am awake, but would hate to think of anyone who thot they would sleep in this morning.

Dog barking is one of the most annoying sounds to me. IDK how some ppl can let it go on, why it doesn't annoy the dog owner.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 am

Funny you should mention this. I just got back from my walk and when I was almost home, some guy and his toddler daughter were walking their little ankle biter of a dog. The little girl was the one holding the leash and although I gave them a wide berth, the little bastard still came within inches of taking a nip out of me. I just shock my head and let it go but if that ever happens again, I'm tempted to let the dog bite me and let the asshole try and give me shit over what happens next. No, I wouldn't do anything more to the dog than grab it by the collar and wait for the police to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 am

Once while jogging here on Miami Beach I had a run in with a Chihuahua. blank stare @ you

We seldom see dogs loose on the streets here, unlike in Miami. Not that I was too terrified of a dog about the same size as one of my 12 Wide shoes, but whenever I tried running he would chase me. When I stopped and turned toward him he would run away.

Finally with enuf yelling some woman came out and claimed it wasn't her barking rat, but somehow got it to go away so I could continue my run.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Once we lived in a no pet complex, and the dog in the apt sharing our wall barked 2 days straight, it is enough to drive one nuts. So I left a not on their door the next day that if the barking continued (when they were obviously gone) I would be forced to report it to the landlord. The noise stopped the next day.

Where we live now we aren't supposed to have dogs bigger than 13 inches at the shoulder. But while the landlord takes very good care of the grounds greed has got them. This is also supposed to be a senior park, next door there is a teenager with a boyfriend who has a very noisy car, and next door to them is a huge dog. Granted he is quiet but he is very hostile to other dogs, and all there are here are small dogs, if he gets off his leash as he has done at odd times and if a neighbors dog is out it could get bloody. When we first bought this place and found out the rule about dogs we went home and measured our large cat, I shook my finger in her face and told her "good thing you aren't dog!". She also wasn't an outside kitty anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Not with our neighbors that just moved out, we have new neighbors and haven't had any problems so far.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 am

my neighborhood was more like a family. And everyone had dogs, and no one ever complained about anyone else's.

I only had one incident where a 2yr old pitbull jumped my fence and my geriatric, cancer ridden dalmatian lunged for its throat. I did not realize at the time that the dog was actually on one of those 25ft retractable leashes.. and i had both dogs by the collar hoping to not get bitten. the owner had to jump my fence to get his dog cause i have padlocks on them for a reason!

There was an incident with a child involving my own dog once. I live across from the playground, and the kids all knew that if they accidentally threw a ball in the yard, not to come jump the fence. They would just have to wait for me to come home and throw the ball back. One day my sis got a call from my neighbor asking if my dog had all her shots. of course she did, but i marched right down to ask what happened. She said, "i noticed a mark on my son's hand and he said it was a dog bite, so i was upset and ready to go confront someone. When I asked him whose dog, he told me yours. I immediately smacked him in the head and asked him what he was doing in your yard. Apparently he thought he could jump the fence, get the ball, and get out before your dog could get him. He was wrong. they both went for the ball at the same time and he got nipped"

She didnt try to sue, she didnt ask for me to pay a doctor's bill although i tried to insist. Great neighbors i had
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 am

Yes I got a neighbor about four or five houses down with cats that she lets roam the street at all times of the day and night. Much as they like to take shade under cars I'm surprised they haven't been run over.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

We had a guy living here with a big black lab and she would shit in our yard. We brought it to his attention, he did nothing. So, one day, I was super pissed and put the shit on his walkway.

Now, we have these two guys with two little sweet dogs who always come in our yard. I like the dogs though they do sometimes potty here. But, what pisses me off is the guys act like it is our fault for the dogs coming here...my dog is on a zip line, theirs are loose. So, no fault here. And the last month or so, they have began to do this three clap shit, to get the dogs to come home. They must have read it in a book because they used to just yell for the dogs. Now they clap three times...over and over. It doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your neighbors pets   Your neighbors pets Empty

Back to top Go down

Your neighbors pets
Page 1 of 1